“'Depends on the day'”

Palm Palace Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Palm Palace Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #27 of 619 Restaurants in Ann Arbor
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Description: Palm Palace restaurant has been synonymous with fine Mediterranean dining. The dramatic dining rooms are the perfect backdrop for the menu that showcases authentic Mediterranean cuisine ranging from the simple to the sublime, each offering an opportunity to experience classics and delicacies in new and exciting ways. Every plate becomes a culinary journey that ignites the senses. Palm Palace also features succulent Moroccan dishes, such the Classic Chicken or Lamb Tajen. Enjoy Lebanese-inspired healthy fresh squeezed juices, come in today and treat yourself to the authentic Mediterranean cuisine of Palm Palace. We guarantee that you will taste the difference.
Reviewed November 30, 2012

I'll start by saying I've had many visits here. Three out of five visits,service & food, great. This is why I return. So when you don't receive great service it leaves a bad taste in your mouth and takes away from your dining experience. In my opinion. Thursday, late afternoon, my friend and I were there(not our 1st visit), server promptly came over. Drink orders were given, hot water w/ lemon. My beverage of choice mind you. Simple? Not really! Two tall glasses, lemon wedge on the edge, filled with tepid water. Wow! Last time we were there it came in a mug. My friend speaks right up, "I'm sorry, we wanted hot water." She replied,"it is". I said," I don't see any steam", as I hold the glass up. Needless to say, we never got any hot water. Do we press the issue and risk a surprise in our food? We let it go. Chalk it up to her having a bad day. Service was very poor on this visit. Have had excellent service in the past,I guess it just depends on the day.

Reviewed November 23, 2012 via mobile

This was our first visit, being we are avid fans of la pita in deerborn. Friends had given us a gift card, and let me say it was worth the 45m drive! Very clean, very friendly staff that made our night very special. I could go on on the delish food and huge portion sizes. A MUST eat here!

Reviewed November 12, 2012

We had a very enjoyable dinner, and the food was authentic and tasty. The portions were large. Habib, our waiter was attentive and kept us supplied with fresh oven baked bread. The atmosphere is beautiful with classic Middle Eastern decor. Will be back soon! :)

Reviewed November 10, 2012

The food is excellent, authentic and the atmosphere is perfect. It makes me feel like I stepped into another world. A place I remember from my childhood. The fresh bread that keeps coming is just marvelous. The juice bar you can see on the right side of the restaurant is so authentic. Clean, well maintained facility. The service is very good and the food amazing. It is a little expensive, but worth it for special dinners and meetings. I have never as yet walked out hungry. I have not as yet been disappointed. I have been eating here for several years. If there are three or four of you order the combination platters, they are amazing it is about $40.

Reviewed November 6, 2012

I have been to this place one time. I hated it. I ordered a felafel with hummus. Um.. Toto I don't think we are in Jerusalem Garden any more. OK JG is the only place I have ever eaten felafel except my house so perhaps I am biased. Not to say I have any experience making felafel, it was from a packet I bought at the grocery, but it was better than this place. I ordered something else too, soup I think, it was a while ago. The meal was so bad I didn't eat it and I didn't take it home.I will say that they had really really good smoothies though so they have that going for them. The parking lot is always full so maybe it's just me, but I did not like it.