“No brussel sprout appetizer?”
Review of Blue Tractor

Blue Tractor
Ranked #33 of 602 Restaurants in Ann Arbor
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed December 12, 2013

Food is always good but they dropped the roasted brussel sprouts! When I asked about it our wait person told us LOTS of people request them.

Wow, what a great reason to drop that from the menu!

My guests, from Connecticut, California and Colorado were very pleased with their meals and beers.

Management741, Guest Relations Manager at Blue Tractor, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2014

BG --

Thank you so much for visiting Blue Tractor and taking the time to post a review of your positive experience. We're thrilled to hear that you -- and your guests -- enjoyed visiting our restaurant. We are sorry to hear that we did not exceed your expectations. Please feel free to contact our General Manager Steve Barnes at (734) 741-7325 to provide more information about your experience or address any additional concerns. Your feedback and support is very important to us and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed December 11, 2013

I love the look of the restaurant. The food was good. Had burnt ends as an app and a slab of ribs for entree. The only downfall to me was the BBQ sauces at the table. The sweet and smoky was my fav out of the four. Had a glass of the beard pig cream ale which was very delish. I will for sure be going back to this restaurant in the near future as I do attend a lot of Michigan games.

David K. --

We're thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your visit -- and our cream ale! Thank you so much for visiting Blue Tractor and taking the time to post a review of your positive experience. Please let us know how we can exceed your expectations next time you visit! Your feedback and support is much appreciated and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed December 3, 2013

This place has a great atmosphere, plenty of bar seating so you can watch a game or chat to the bar staff who are really friendly. The food is excellent too - pecan pie was delicious as was the Pastrami Reuben and Triple Mac 'n' Cheese.
I would recommend this bar over the Jolly Pumpkin, Ann Arbor Brewing Co. or the Grizzly Bear for drinking and bar eats - it's a great place, we even came away with a branded T-Shirt!

Walker1066 --

We apologize for the extreme delay. Thank you so much for visiting Blue Tractor and taking the time to post a review of your positive experience! We're thrilled that you enjoyed your visit -- and our triple mac 'n' cheese -- but we would love to know what we can do in the future to exceed your expectations! Feel free to contact me or our General Manager Steve Barnes at (734) 741-7325 to provide more information or express any additional concerns. Your feedback and support is much appreciated and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed November 18, 2013

I heard some good things about this restaurant and really wanted to try the ribs and mac and cheese. The ribs were good but I was not impressed with the mac and cheese. Definitely had better. My husband and daughter had the pulled pork on mac and cheese and they said it was just okay. Glad I had the chance to try it but will not return.

KarenM1_10 --

We apologize for the extreme delay. Thank you so much for visiting Blue Tractor and taking the time to share your feedback. We're truly sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations. We want to ensure our customers have an excellent experience and we apologize that our standards, as well as yours, were not upheld. Please feel free to contact our General Manager Steve Barnes at (734) 741-7325 to provide further information about your experience. We hope we are able to exceed your expectations in the future!

Reviewed November 10, 2013

This was my first visit to the Blue Tractor. The restaurant is very large and was able to easily accommodate our large group. The food was good and service was OK. We have two servers and actually would have been better off with the one server who was far more attentive and friendly. I would recommend the restaurant to others and suggest you try one of their bbq dishes.

1  Thank AnnArborBill
Management741, Community Relations Associate at Blue Tractor, responded to this reviewResponded November 18, 2013

Ann Arbor Bill-
Thank you so much for visiting Blue Tractor and taking the time to post a review of your positive dining experience. We are thrilled to hear you enjoyed your visit but it sounds like we could have provided more consistent service. We strive to have everyone's visit be outstanding, and feel free to contact our General Manager Steve Barnes (734) 222-4095 if you would like to provide further information or have any other concerns. Your feedback and support is much appreciated and we hope to see you again soon! Best, Liz Marek Community Relations Associate