“Good burgers!”

Bagger Dave's
Ranked #145 of 593 Restaurants in Ann Arbor
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Manila, Philippines
“Good burgers!”
Reviewed March 30, 2014

I was here last December 2013. Lot of options of burgers to choose from. You can also customized your burger! :)

• Visited December 2013

Ann Arbor, Michigan
“I've seen bagger dave's”
Reviewed March 11, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

To the tune of I've seen better days by Citizen King.

tasty, juicy, creative burgers on the menu or create your own. Goes great with a beer or a shake. Only complaint is the sweet potato chips - they suck, no way around it. Would much prefer sweet potato fries.

Visited March 2014
Toledo, Ohio
“Great service!”
Reviewed March 1, 2014

I had the nachos here which were average and my husband built his own burger and loved it! But the main selling points here were the awesome, friendly staff (we had Zach as a waiter and he was incredible!) and the good beer. Would definitely return here!

Visited March 2014
Grand Rapids, Michigan
“Train wreck burger was GRRReat”
Reviewed February 17, 2014 via mobile

Even though I did not have the fried egg on it or the fries, it was fresh and juicy. Service was very good Short's brewing bourbon was excellent as was the beer. Service was fast. Nice place. Apparently the city does not allow signs for anything above 6 feet, with snow piles, hard to find, but did and was worth the visit

Visited February 2014
Ann Arbor, Michigan
“I Wanted a Good Burger”
Reviewed February 10, 2014

I was in the mood for an exceptional burger but I wanted carryout so I chose Bagger Dave's. What a mistake that was! First, I tried to order online. My order wouldn't go through. So I called the establishment to place an order, no problem there. When I arrived at the pick up time, the burger was not ready. Okay, how long could it take. I'll wait. The wait was about 5 mins, not too bad there. I took the burger to my car and bit into it about 5 minutes later. I was awful! Yuck! A cold, pressed patty with old tomatoes and lettuce. I could have gotten a better burger at McDonalds! Needless to say, I did not eat all of it. Just enough to feel like I ate something.

When this restaurant first opened in Ann Arbor my husband and I thought the burgers were very good. They were freshly prepared. Now, I could hardly bite through the bun, and the burger was very mediocre. The reason I wanted a carryout in the first place was that Bagger Dave's is the type of restaurant that makes you smell the rest of the day. The ventilation in these restaurants is so poor that you end up smelling like that until you shower the smell off of yourself. I've been to another Bagger Dave's and experienced the same smelly problem. Usually, I avoid restaurants like this and now I know the next time I want a burger, I'll go elsewhere. The sweet potato chips, I also ordered were very good.

• Visited February 2014