A Victory Inn & Suites - Ann Arbor
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
Fairfield Inn Ann Arbor(Ann Arbor)
View Hotel
Courtyard Ann Arbor(Ann Arbor)
View Hotel
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed July 27, 2013

took 45 minutes to check into the hotel. Hotel was dirty and smells like Indian food. No one seems to care that we were late for our engagement. worst experience ever! Booked the room through Priceline and it was like they didn't know how to to check us in! I guess it would help if they spoke English! do not stay at this hotel spend the extra money and stay somewhere else it will be worth every penny!

• Stayed: July 2013
5  Thank Bigchet420
Reviewed July 26, 2013

Upon finding the property we were greeted with a filthy front door and lobby...so maybe they were having a bad day. That is until they showed us our room....pills on the floor, trash on the furniture, cigarette butts on the dresser tops. Two ice machines, both broken. Parking area littered with all types of garbage. I have never seen a property so disgusting. We did not stay.
The swimming pool was closed over with a big tarp held down with cinder block. Please, take my advise and pass on this property.

Room Tip: Avoid this motel!
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
4  Thank mskar828
Reviewed July 1, 2013

I never complain, (I don't have time to) so for me to take the time to write this means it is an awful motel. I don't have unreasonable expectations but this was by far the worst place I have ever been to. Three inches of standing water in the lobby we had to walk through to check in, (our shoes were ruined). We then got to our "Jacuzzi suite" only to find a puddle of water near the bed. We then told the manager and he put us in a different room (which was also leaking). We tried to make the best of things and drew a bath in the Jacuzzi. That's when I began to notice gunk which must have been hidden underneath the nonslip matt that started surfacing up in the bubbles (which I bought). The room was dirty, the shower had dirt on the walls, the sink had a mysterious substance, the toilet was dirty. We tried to rough it out, until I pulled the comforter back, which had huge urine spots. That's when we decided to check out. The manager will not refund us because after I showed him the comforter he offered us a different room. After seeing two rooms, I didn't need to see anymore! That's just the unbearable complaints, the pool had no water, the entire facility was very outdated and looked like it hadn't been cleaned in years, and the smell of the entire building should have sent me running as soon as I walked in. I am disgusted with the facility and poor management. When we were leaving to our car there were a few people partying with a baby near our car. We felt unsafe and glad we left before our car got broken into. Please don't waste your money. This place needs condemned!

Room Tip: DONT GO HERE! you can find as good of a deal somewhere else!
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
5  Thank Michelle120287
Reviewed May 11, 2013

I don't have high expectations for a $50 hotel. You don't expect loveliness for that price. It was OK. The breakfast was pretty vile, again, no expectations otherwise. There was a vat of raisin bran, so I did fine. The Thai restaurant on site was a treat. Close to major roads. However, I will not go back because the whole building reeks of scented cleaning product. Way too much for me.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
1  Thank Karen G
Reviewed May 9, 2013

Horrible Hotel, extremely dirty and bad order for the cost. Carpet is like 50 years old without cleaning. Also, there is problem with hot water, bathroom light, Wifi is also slow... It even makes me angry when I am writing this review. In general I am not a picky person and I have never bother to write reviews. But this one is so horrible that I want to bring awareness to everyone. AVOID IT AT ALL COST!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family