Wow, I remember this site about 30-40 years ago as a Holiday Inn. We all know that properties change "flags" and management companies, but the current "operator" (and I'm being kind when I call them an "operator") of this property ought NOT to be in the hotel business. Fllthy, filthy, filthy, filthy. Thread-bare sheets and "towels". (more like Kleenex) Dirty carpet, unresponsive staff. The so-called Continental Breakfast was bad coffee and dry cereal. Oh well, you get what you paid for, next time, I'll stay at a branded hotel. Only good thing is location, EZ access to east side of A2, and right of US-23. But, unless you are alone, (NEVER bring a wife or your children to this dump) I'd pay a few bucks more, and stay at the Roof. (Even tho I'm no fan of RR either)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy gracious hospitality at our central Ann Arbor location. We provide amenities for the comfort and convenience of our guests. Experience downtown just minutes away with a variety of shops, nightlife, music and dancing. We hope that you enjoy being our guest! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Cancelon and Cheap Tickets so you can book your A Victory Inn & Suites - Ann Arbor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ann Arbor Victory Hotel Ann Arbor
- Ann Arbor Victory Inn And Suites