“Top Notch”
Review of Westside Barbecue

Westside Barbecue
Ranked #124 of 634 Restaurants in Ann Arbor
Reviewed May 14, 2018 via mobile

Amazing brisket sandwich. Shared with my wife and we were both full after eating. Side of baked beans was also really good. Go here if you like BBQ.

Reviewed April 18, 2018

There is an old saying, "Never judge a book by it's cover." The look from the outside is a TINY BUILDING. Now big things come in small packages. First, my wife and I walked in and they must could see we were NEWBIES(LOLOLOL)! The front service person explained everything to us and we placed our order. Please see the attached pictures. While we were waiting, the person preparing our food offered us some of the brisket...WOW!!! This was some of the favorable brisket I have ever tasted. Everything is cooked(Smoked) onsite. As you approach the build you can see smoke rising from the back of the building from meat being cooked.

The bottom line here is, Tasty, Yummy, Delicious, Fulfilling food. If you are in the Ann Arbor area, look up the Westside BBQ. Be warned, don't wait until later in the day or they may be out of food!!!

CHECK IT OUT!!! This is a 4 1/2 star place.

Reviewed March 3, 2018 via mobile

I've enjoyed the usual BBQ brisket, tips, etc., and one of my favorites is the "dirty rice" which has BBQ mixed into rice, making a very tasty entree.

Reviewed January 26, 2018

Had the brisket. It is better than ANY I have ever eaten anywhere, including Texas. I was here in September and had fantastic brisket then. I tried it yesterday, thinking that it probably would not be as good as I remembered. Was I ever wrong! This is hands down the best barbecue joint in the U. S., and it is in Michigan. Thank you Matteo.

Reviewed November 28, 2017

Heard about the place word of mouth. Only been there once, last week. Ordered a brisket with slaw. Easily the best brisket I have ever eaten in my 74 years. Best $15 food ever. Loads of meat, not possible to eat without fork and knife.