“Casual-good”
Review of Westside Barbecue

Westside Barbecue
Ranked #124 of 634 Restaurants in Ann Arbor
Reviewed March 3, 2018 via mobile

I've enjoyed the usual BBQ brisket, tips, etc., and one of my favorites is the "dirty rice" which has BBQ mixed into rice, making a very tasty entree.

Reviewed January 26, 2018

Had the brisket. It is better than ANY I have ever eaten anywhere, including Texas. I was here in September and had fantastic brisket then. I tried it yesterday, thinking that it probably would not be as good as I remembered. Was I ever wrong! This is hands down the best barbecue joint in the U. S., and it is in Michigan. Thank you Matteo.

Reviewed November 28, 2017

Heard about the place word of mouth. Only been there once, last week. Ordered a brisket with slaw. Easily the best brisket I have ever eaten in my 74 years. Best $15 food ever. Loads of meat, not possible to eat without fork and knife.

Reviewed October 22, 2017 via mobile

Just discovered the restaurant on Saturday while waiting for a train to pass through Ann Arbor. Ordered a pork shoulder & brisket sandwich. Could have split it based on the amount of meat. The sandwich comes with cole slaw & pickles. I recommend this restaurant to anyone who enjoys BBQ. In addition to sandwiches have chicken, baby back ribs & lamb chops. Open from 11a. to 7p. except Sunday. Close @ 5p. on Sunday.

Reviewed September 16, 2017

Great brisket. No sauce needed. Much better than I have ever eaten in Texas, yes, even better than Franklin's.