“Best food in northeast Michigan! Will definitely return!”
Review of The Fresh Palate

The Fresh Palate
Ranked #6 of 79 Restaurants in Alpena
Cuisines: American
Reviewed June 30, 2013

Great menu and many items can be made as a salad, wrap or panini. Fresh ingredients and very good! They are expanding to include dinners.....can't wait! Neighbor recommended and we were not disappointed!

2  Thank Bailey01Michigan
There are newer reviews for The Fresh Palate

Reviewed June 19, 2013

I loved everything about the fresh palate, as a vegetarian it was very hard to find food options as most places, when asked what options there was said "we have salad". The food was fantastic, the service great and the atmosphere very welcoming.

2  Thank Julie L
Reviewed June 17, 2013 via mobile

At first I was skeptical of the fresh palate, but one taste chef Erics creations changed my mind. I thought everything would be spicy and gourmet, while even the simplest sandwiches are gourmet tasting, not everything is spicy. Whenever I'm in Alpena I try to make a trip here. Chef Eric knows my order, and its delicious every time! I 100% recommend the fresh palate.

2  Thank kitta3559
Reviewed June 1, 2013

It's not a fancy place and the kitchen is a small one, but the salads and sandwiches that come from this place are delicious.

2  Thank wpngolfgoddess
Reviewed April 22, 2013

They take the time to make it a HAPPENING for your eating pleasure. Skillfully made with a touch of home, making delightful menu items to write friends about.

1  Thank Cal L