“Evening with friends.”

Old Town Family Restaurant
Ranked #28 of 80 Restaurants in Alpena
Cuisines: American
Reviewed September 11, 2013

Very tasty meal, especially enjoyed applesauce for dessert. Service was friendly; and would definitely eat there again, next time my husband Sid and I go back that way.
Hopefully next time we can enjoy the breakfast bar.

1  Thank Anne C

Reviewed August 23, 2013

We read the reviews and stopped right in! So glad we did, Lori is a wonderful waitress and served up the best breakfast I have ever had in Alpena. The potatoes and onions were perfect, toast just right. Hubby had gravy nd biscuits (good he said) and converted my eggs and potatoes. I think he even swiped me. Then Lori brought us two slices of heavenly banana bread! We are early anticipating our next visit, hmmmm when will that be? THURSDAY, Thursday...can't wait any longer. Lots of locals eat there so you know it's yummy!

1  Thank GOVYKS
Reviewed August 22, 2013

I had nearly 50 people on a bus and needed a place for lunch in a couple of hours. Lori, the owner, was so gracious to prepare us a soup and sandwich bar for only $5.99 per person with drink!!!!! You can't beat that! And the food was VERY good with fresh homemade bread. They are famous for their $3.99 breakfast bar too. If you are ever in Alpena and want a little hometown
experience I highly suggest you support these fine folks.

2  Thank TimisTours
Reviewed June 27, 2013 via mobile

We happened upon this establishment by luck. Service was perfect and the food was great, portions were plentiful and cooked to perfection. Noticed the locals ate there because the waitress seemed to know most who walked in the door.

1  Thank ekimilopan
Reviewed June 6, 2013

I just discovered a delightful restaurant in the Old Town area of downtown Alpena MI. It is not often that home-made stuffed cabbage rolls are on a menu as they are here. And they were very good, being served two large cabbage rolls with home-made finely chopped cole slaw and a large baked potato. The food was basic, freshly prepared, and satisfying. And, the prices offer incredible value.

1  Thank MPatrick33629

Been to Old Town Family Restaurant? Share your experiences!