“This place is horrible hell hole!” 1 of 5 bubbles
Review of Woodridge Inn & Suites

Woodridge Inn & Suites
Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Woodridge Inn & Suites
Ranked #4 of 4 Hotels in Alma
“This place is horrible hell hole!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 19, 2013

We only stayed one night, we were in town for a funeral. The price seemed good... Got into town late i had made a reservation the night before over the phone but when we arrived they had no reservation and had to ask me for all the same information. We put the bags in our room and left. We did not return till late that evening and when we turned on the lights.... We were suprised to see the light fixtures hanging off the walls, the TV got three channels, the microwave and fridge were plugged into an outlet that did not work, the shower curtain was falling off the wall, the floors were dirty, there were cob webs with dead insects in them on the cieling and to top it all off the front desk was closed... The next day after the funeral we are headed home I stop to make a purchase with the debit card I used for the room only to be told it was declined! I get home check my account they charged my card 4 times for that one night, and now management will not even return my calls! SAVE YOURSELF THE HEAD ACHE AND STAY SOMEWHERE ELSE!

• Stayed April 2013
10 Thank AZ1974

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Elmira
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 20, 2013

This place should not be open, everything is worn out . Looked at pool it was disgusting, looked at room , NOPE not staying here. Cancelled right away, Then went to next one ALMA Comfortable Inn. See review on this one. Just don't stay in ALMA.

Room Tip: All rooms are outside entrance, to go to pool have to walk outside. In winter.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
5 Thank captainmuscle11

Travelers are raving about these Alma hotels

Ann Arbor, MIchigan
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 3, 2012

I spent one night here as part of a multi-day bike trip. I stayed in a room on the first floor. (Just as an FYI, all rooms are outside access, and there is no elevator to the second floor. This is definitely closer to a motel than a hotel.

My room was small but clean and the bed was reasonably comfortable. Based on a previous review, it looks like their TVs have been upgraded. I did notice in the bathroom that the floor tiles were so poorly laid that many of them were cracked. But I saw no bugs and the water was fine. They also have a guest laundry for $3.00 per load, which was very helpful to me.

According to the desk clerk, the hotel owner also owns the Big Boy next door, and I got a coupon for 10% off dinner, and another for breakfast. Based on my dinner I wouldn't recommend it. The place was empty and the food was average or below. Perhaps their breakfast is better.

Since I all really needed was a bed for the night and a quick dinner, I consider the place a good value for what I paid. But I will investigate other options if I'm ever back in Alma.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled solo
4 Thank Cousin_Jeff
TC
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2012

This Hotel Should be torn down. The rooms smelt like mold and mildew which they tried to cover up with alot of deoderizer. Their were 3 cockroaches in my first room and i went to change rooms then there were 5 cockroaches waiting for me in the next room i went into. The staff was smoking outside my room which made my room smell like smoke even when i asked them to move they went down 1 room and i could still smell them. Overall it was a terrible experience and will never be returing to this DUMP of a hotel again. Days inn did the right thing in closeing this place. And the owner Vipen Keterphal or what ever his name is should of tore it down and made it into a parking lot. They should stick to owning gas stations not hotels

Room Tip: There are good ways to choose a good room they are all disgusting and dirty!!!
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
6 Thank HotelGURU16
Chicago, IL
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 22, 2012

Perhaps the most disgusting hotel we ever stayed in. We went to the local Walmart for blankets and towels so we wouldn't have to use theirs. This was the only available motel in town so we were stuck. Doesn't seem safe, rooms are seriously outdated, killed multiple bugs. Beds are so uncomfortable. Run from here. Fast.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
6 Thank webs28
Mid-Michigan
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 23, 2012

We stayed here with our daughter's basketball team. The rooms were average at best. This is a motel with exterior entrances (no interior corridors), which made for a cold walk back to the room from the indoor pool. A few of the rooms were nicer than others and some had a funky smell. They seemed clean, but I was afraid to go digging to see how clean (or not clean) they were. The pool was large and very warm, according to the kids. It had a shallow end (3 ft) and a deep end (8 ft). No breakfast was offered, but each room did receive two $5 coupons (per night) for breakfast at the Big Boy located right next door, which we did choose to use one morning. For $55/night, plus $20 in coupons, this place was cheap - but it definitely wasn't fancy.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled with friends
2 Thank coacheswife74
Houghton, Michigan
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 1, 2011

We found the staff to be very friendly and courteous, The Inn is not new but it is maintained and the rooms where very clean. We enjoyed our stay and will be returning to the area and will stay there again.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Ladysilverfox
Also consider these accommodations in or near Alma
Fairfield Inn & Suites Mt. Pleasant
Mt. Pleasant Inn & Suites
Mt. Pleasant Inn & Suites
#9 of 13 in Mount Pleasant
Comfort Inn & Suites Hotel and Conference Center
Courtyard Mt. Pleasant at Central Michigan University
Courtyard Mt. Pleasant at Centra...
#6 of 13 in Mount Pleasant
Soaring Eagle Waterpark and Hotel
Triangle Motel
Triangle Motel
#1 of 4 in Alma

Been to Woodridge Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!