“A trip down memory lane”
Review of Triangle Motel

Triangle Motel
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Alma
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed June 30, 2014 via mobile

The Triangle Motel was very reminiscent of good times gone by. A clean room in a quiet setting. A perfect affordably priced night. The owners are super people who really do care about your satisfaction. I would stay there again.

• Stayed: June 2014
MichellePs, Owner at Triangle Motel, responded to this reviewResponded July 7, 2014

Thank you so much for taking time to write your review. We are glad you enjoyed your stay!

There are newer reviews for Triangle Motel

Reviewed June 10, 2014

What a wonderful surprise with this motel. I didn't know what to expect, but the room was awesome. So clean and comfortable. Easy access to the highway. I highly recommend this place.
Owners are great people too.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
MichellePs, Owner at Triangle Motel, responded to this reviewResponded June 27, 2014

Thank you so much for your review. We love it when we are a "wonderful surprise"! We hope to see you again.

Reviewed May 14, 2014

I do work in Ithaca, MI, and occasionally choose to spend the night nearby so I don't have to drive from Detroit in the morning. The first time I did this, I.stayed in a horror of a motel that shall remain unnamed. This time, I discovered the Triangle Motel, and I'm so glad I did. The room was clean and well-decorated, has a fridge, microwave, and flat screen tv, a desk with a lamp, and a cozy retro chair and ottoman. The owner, who is on premises, was SO nice and brought me a heater in case I was cold (I wasn't), and she asked me how I liked the room.

The owners have obviously put a lot of effort into making this motel comfortable and pleasant. Next time I'm in the area, I will without hesitation stay at the Triangle.

• Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank bethmsgr
MichellePs, Owner at Triangle Motel, responded to this reviewResponded May 20, 2014

As always, we appreciate when our guests take the time to write a review for us. We are happy you found us and look forward to earning your business each time you are in our area. Our goal is always to have happy guests, so we do like to ask how everything is if/when we see them! Thanks again,
Judy & Michelle

Reviewed May 11, 2014 via mobile

This is what motels use to be! Clean, great beds, and quaint. We needed a place to stay because my husband and I were at a concert in Mt Pleasant and it was over at 10 and we live 2 hours away. All the rooms in Mt Pleasant were taken due to graduation. I saw this on Trip Advisor and we saw the great reviews! I would stay here again over getting a place in Mt Pleasant! Thank you!

Stayed: May 2014
MichellePs, Owner at Triangle Motel, responded to this reviewResponded May 19, 2014

Thank you so much for your review. We are so happy that you found your room to be clean and quaint, it really is what we strive to be. We hope to see you next time you are in our area!

Reviewed April 27, 2014

For two years running ( pun intended), we have used this motel as a "base" for our participation in the Shepherd Maple Syrup 5K, which is 10 minutes north. It fits our needs exactly: clean, reasonable and accommodating.

Room Tip: Road noise is an issue but we knew this ahead of time.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
MichellePs, Owner at Triangle Motel, responded to this reviewResponded May 12, 2014

We thank you for staying with us again this year and for taking the time to write your review. We look forward to seeing you next year!

Reviewed April 21, 2014

We recently were in Alma to attend a graduation exercise, and opted to stay at the Triangle Motel....what a pleasure! The person who greeted us at check-in was very friendly and made us feel welcome. Our room was spotless, and the bed comfortable--what more could one ask?
Sadly, after checking out and some miles away, I realized I had left a precious diamond ring on the microwave oven while applying hand lotion. Worse, I left the door to the room unlocked when we departed. I telephoned the motel in a panic, explained my mistake, and was assured by the woman who answered that she would check and get back to me....Within minutes my cell rang (a long-distance call for them) to announce the ring had been found and would be kept safe until my return. So in summation, Triangle Motel is CLEAN, COMFORTABLE, and the women who run it are WARM, CARING, and HONEST. They even refused to accept money to cover the long distance call!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Carol T
MichellePs, Owner at Triangle Motel, responded to this reviewResponded April 29, 2014

Thank you for taking your time to write a review for us. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and found your room to be comfortable and clean. As for the ring, we always do our best to reunite forgotten items with their owners!

Reviewed April 1, 2014

My extended family and I stayed 2 nights, at The Triangle Motel, staying in 5 different rooms, and we had a great experience! The rooms were simple, very clean, beds were very comfortable, always had plenty of hot water and water pressure. There was not one complaint from anyone! The owners were very nice, even went out of their way to witness some legal documents that we had to have signed! Thanks for your hospitality!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank frangi54
MichellePs, Owner at Triangle Motel, responded to this reviewResponded April 12, 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to write your review. While we are sorry for your loss and thus the reason that brought you to us, we are glad you chose to stay at our motel. Your review was special as it was kind of like getting 5 reviews in 1! We are so pleased that everyone was happy with their rooms.
Michelle & Judy

Also consider these accommodations in or near Alma
Mt. Pleasant Inn & Suites
Maxfield's Inn
#1 of 1 in Edmore
Soaring Eagle Waterpark and Hotel
Fairfield Inn & Suites Mt. Pleasant

Been to Triangle Motel? Share your experiences!