“What a great place for the cheap price!”
Review of Triangle Motel

Triangle Motel
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Alma
GreenLeadersBronze level
Kentucky
“What a great place for the cheap price!”
Reviewed July 28, 2012 via mobile

Courteous lady at the front desk let us check out the room first. It was clean, tidy, had a nice tv, and a nice renovated bathroom. It was a great price. This is not a luxury hotel, but is a nice clean place for a very reasonable price. Would gladly stay here again. Thank you so much!

• Stayed June 2012
1 Thank KentuckyDream
MichellePs, Owner at Triangle Motel, responded to this review, August 9, 2012
Thank you for your review. We are always happy to show our rooms prior to check in and glad you found our rooms acceptable! Thank you for staying and for sharing your thoughts!
Michelle & Judy

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Gaylord, Michigan, United States
Reviewed July 25, 2012

I was in a 12 hour bike race that started at noon and didn't quite leave myself enough time to reach the motel for check-in just prior. They were nice enough to call me and make special arrangements for me to access my room after the race since the office would be closed. I was pleased after a tiring race to see that my room was clean and comfortable. I was so tired and sweaty after the race that I was rushing to the shower and bed and I left my iphone charger in the car and was pleased to see that the alarm clock next to the bed had an iphone dock for charging. Sometimes, its the little things. The room was small, but clean. The bed was comfy and had fluffy pillows. You can tell that the owners care for and take pride in their business. I will probably make a habit of staying here when I'm in town for the race.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled solo
MichellePs, Owner at Triangle Motel, responded to this review, August 9, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to review our motel. We have tried to provide "the little things" that make our guests stay more enjoyable. Thank you for noticing! We are glad you had a comfortable stay.
Reviewed July 21, 2012

Love this place, 5th time I've stayed!!! Great rooms, friendly staff. Just fantastic. Thanks again.

Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends
MichellePs, Owner at Triangle Motel, responded to this review, August 9, 2012
Thank you again for your review. We are always glad when your business lands you in Alma. Always a pleasure to see you! Safe travels until we see you again.
Toney, Alabama
Reviewed July 19, 2012

My mother and just resently went back to michigan, alma for my high school class reuion. We have know of the triangle motel our whole lives. we never thought of staying there. But the future of our lives takes us to places that you don't exspect. Our stay at the triangle motel was very nice, It a very clean, quiet, staff is very nice and go out of their way to help you. The rooms are small and the bathrooms are smaller, but a place to sleep, shower, and go out and about your day, its a great place to come back to. Thank-you to the staff of the Triangle Motel for a great stay, it was nice to come home again. I will always stay at the Triangle Motel when ever I or any of my family comes home for a visit. My mother said she will always stay there too when she comes home for a visit. Thanks agian from alabama. Go Blue!!!!! Robyn Vincent and Barbara Hutchinson.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
MichellePs, Owner at Triangle Motel, responded to this review, August 9, 2012
Thank you for taking time to share your experience at our motel. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and look forward to seeing you in the future!
Manistee, Michigan, United States
Reviewed June 21, 2012

My friend and I have been staying here for the last few years while we attend camp meeting in Cedar Lake. It is well worth the drive. The rooms are very, very clean. Even though it is on the highway, we find it very quiet and peaceful. The owners can not do enough to make sure that you are comfortable. I have stayed in other motels in Alma before we found this one and they were all terrible. The landscape is beautiful. You can tell they really care about their business and customers. The rates are very reasonable. I can not say enough good things about this place.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank Rick G
MichellePs, Owner at Triangle Motel, responded to this review, July 18, 2012
Thank your kind review. It is always a pleasure for us to have repeat guests and to continue to live up to your expectations. One of the best things about owning our motel, is meeting people such as yourself and seeing you year after year!
We will see you next summer!
Traverse City, Michigan
Reviewed June 17, 2012

This is an older, tastefully refurbished motel. The bed and bedding were very nice & comfortable. The room was spotlessly clean! The carpet & bathroom flooring were new, as was the shower and bathroom vanity. The room was spacious but the bathroom was a little small, but would not be a problem except for the very largest person. Room had a flat screen TV, micro, fridge, hair dryer, WiFi. The spacious lawn was beautiful and like a park! The motel is near the freeway exit, and 2.5 miles from downtown Alma. I would definitely stay here again!

Room Tip: No pool, fitness room, or breakfast. But worth the price, definitely!!!
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled solo
2 Thank travelinglady49686
MichellePs, Owner at Triangle Motel, responded to this review, July 18, 2012
Thank you for your review. It is because of travelers like you who share their opinion that our motel continues to grow in popularity. It truly means so much to us! Thank you for your business. We hope to see you in the future!
Waterford, Michigan
Reviewed June 6, 2012

This is a motel.. no bones about it. It covers the very basics. Clean Bed, clean room, fridge, TV and microwave.Hair dryer and a clock. That's about it, just an old fashion motel. You cannot beat the price, the service, the clean rooms. Fantastic! A lot of care and thought has also gone into the lawn area as well. Very nice picnic and lawn area to sit in or admire from the chairs provided outside each room door. I only wish we'd be traveling back through Alma more often. If this is available when you're coming through, grab a room!!!

Room Tip: All rooms seemed good
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Patti z
MichellePs, Owner at Triangle Motel, responded to this review, July 18, 2012
Thank you for your candid review. You are exactly right, we are 1950's built motel. Our goal has always been and continues to be to keep our rooms updated and modern, but most importantly, clean. We have enjoyed creating and maintaining our gardens and are glad you found them enjoyable.
Judy & Michelle
Also consider these accommodations in or near Alma
Mt. Pleasant Inn & Suites
Baymont Inn & Suites Mt. Pleasant
Maxfield's Inn
Maxfield's Inn
#1 of 1 in Edmore

Been to Triangle Motel? Share your experiences!