“Excellent Food! But...”

Cuisines: Southwestern, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 27, 2017

This is a very good restaurant in my opinion. Easy to get to from the highway and in a nice and safe feeling area. The food was absolutely wonderful and even though they were extremely busy being a Friday night around 8:00 p.m. the wait was only 10 minutes and our drinks came out quickly as did appetizers and our main course. My only complaint was that as people left the workers did not clean properly or at all. Dirty dishes were left on the tables and food on the floor. It was almost as if they planned on leaving them until morning to clean since there was nobody left waiting for tables by that time. I just don't care to see such a mess, especially on the floor as we are walking to the restroom or out for the evening, while workers seemed at that point to be standing around since things were slowing down. But again, the food was wonderful!

Reviewed August 20, 2017 via mobile

The crispy chicken tender salad was good. It more than filled me, but then again, it could have been the bread they bring to the table. Fresh, warm bread. They give 6 strips of chicken. And the salad can be customized. I do not want croutons. My son enjoyed his steak, cooked perfectly medium rare. The broccoli was perfectly steamed. My only complaint was the waitress was too quite to take the plates away. I had not finished my bread. I needed more butter and she carted it off with the rest of the plates.

Reviewed August 10, 2017 via mobile

Had a very good experience here. Good good and service. I would recommend this place for a informal dining experience.

Reviewed May 25, 2017 via mobile

Hopping busy for lunch. I got here just before the crowd. Server Angela was excellent and was very attentive. I had the New York Strip with loaded baked potato and salad (extra). Cinnamon Carrot Cake for dessert. Steak was very well prepared and cooked to a perfect medium rare. Bus drivers this is in a mall so there is plenty of parking available with easy access. A short distance from Greenfield Village.

Reviewed May 24, 2017 via mobile

They have good steak and some shooing centers around... so if you're out and need some food while you shop then LongHorn is a good choice! The price is reasonable too!