“Family fun at Longhorn Steakhouse”

LongHorn Steakhouse
Ranked #5 of 89 Restaurants in Allen Park
Cuisines: Southwestern, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 11, 2013

Our hotel offered free appetizers with a meal at Longhorn. Wonderful meal and we all left with full bellies.
Excellent service at this restaurant even though they were packed with customers.

1  Thank shirlemb

Reviewed June 9, 2013

My brother and his family were visiting from out of town, we had gone to Slows for BBQ but was told the wait was an hour and a half! So our next choice was Longhorn so we went there and in moments had a seat and a few minutes later were eating dinner. While digging into dinner my brother looked at his watch and commented that we'd only be getting seated had we waited at the other place! Our waitress, Amber, very cute and very friendly and did a great job of making sure we were taken care of.

1  Thank John R
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Went to Longhorn to celebrate an early Mother's Day with 8 other's. We were seated very fast which was a good thing. Several of us ordered steaks and most of them were not cooked the way they were ordered. Getting refills on our beverages was very slow also. It was Cinco De Mayo and this place was NOT crowded, so no excuse for not getting good enough service.
I don't think I'll go back there again.

Reviewed April 29, 2013

I was looking forward to a good steak after a long day so I stopped in at Longhorn. Granted I came in 5 minutes before the kitchen closed which is a no no so I flipped the dice and gave it a chance. The server was prompt an courteous and had my drink order within a few minutes. I ordered the 12 oz ribeye (medium) mashed potatoes and house salad. 1.The salad came out first with some wheat bread..not bad 2.The steak came out a bit more rare than medium but I decided to cowboy-up and eat it as is, by this time the kitchen was about closed. 3. When the mashed potatoes came out I would estimate the portion the size of a large Reese Cup....Really? I couldn't let that go. This looked like a commercial for weight watchers. The server offered to bring something different but instead I just asked for another potion which she complied. The meal was average in taste nothing special, doubtful I will return. Not horrible but very average and I would not Recommend.

Reviewed January 13, 2013

I have gone there a few times and I do enjoy the food. However, I think they are a bit over priced for me.

1  Thank Gayle T