“Nice change”

Ranked #39 of 87 Restaurants in Allen Park
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed June 17, 2014

Different from your average retail sandwich chain...tasty, unique sandwiches and friendly staff making it easy to order, especially if you've never been there!

There are newer reviews for Potbelly Sandwich Works

Reviewed July 19, 2013

sandwiches were good but cleanliness has slipped since the last time we ate there. my family and I stopped in for lunch around 1 o'clock for abite to eat. We had looked forward to going there with our grandaughter as she had never been there. We had to clean our own table before sitting down,chair backs were so sticky that i wonder if they had ever been cleaned,restarant only had two other pepple eating and no one else ordering for approximatly 15 minutes and then only one other person.

Reviewed February 28, 2013

Skipped in here for lunch one day and the place was packed. Took the food to-go and must admit it was great.

Reviewed January 30, 2013 via mobile

There were a lot of staff today when I stopped there for lunch. I walked right up to order, but the person was too busy flirting with the other employees. After I ordered I had to wait on another unattentive employye to make the sandwich.
The iced tea was empty, the tables were not only dirty, they were sticky and looked as if they had not been washed all day. There was trash all over the floor and still the employees stayed behind the counter laughing and singing as if they were at a party.
I love potbelly's so I will give them another chance. But with all the restaurants around it won't be many chances.

4  Thank TravelCoupleSM
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Always pooped in for lunch when I worked nearby. Hot, fresh and reasonable with quick service for those who only have an hour.