“You'll end up here every day”
Review of Condor Cafe

Condor Cafe
Ranked #1 of 123 Restaurants in Sucre
Cuisines: Healthy, Cafe
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed July 20, 2014

Great food, great staff, great prices, great atmosphere, great cause. We loved the place and came every day. It has a small menu but everything we tasted was delicious!

1  Thank AnaGoldemberg

Reviewed July 3, 2014

I popped in for brunch. I had heard and read great things about the Condor.
I ordered the French toast. It took 20-25 minutes to get (the place had 6-8 customers total).
Then my plate of "French toast" came out. They were four tiny pancakes with super thinly sliced pieces of strawberry. No butter, no syrup and actually no French toast. To make matters worse one of my tiny pancakes was not cooked through. The inside was liquid. The price was 18 bolivianos. I can buy a three course set lunch for less.
We asked for our bill multiple times but it never came. Eventually we added up the bill ourselves ajdnleft the money on the table. It wasn't busy but the service was horrible.

Reviewed June 8, 2014

small vegetarian menu with daily special entrée and soup... their empandas are light, fluffy and cheesy all at once AND not to be missed!! all items reasonably priced and profits funneled back into establishment... a true find!!!

1  Thank AngelaAlaska
Reviewed June 8, 2014

Am not a huge fan of salads in general, but their Tucumana is pretty damn good, and they have delicious lassi drinks available. Good place to chill in the afternoon

1  Thank Melissa L
Reviewed June 8, 2014

We were in sucre for 3 night and ended up cominghere about 5 times. I'm not a vegetarian, but when you can get a proper lunch for Bs10 (papa rellena, more or less filled me up - the most expensive main was a toasted sandwich for 16 which was also great) you really can't complain. If we'd tried to cook for ourselves i think it may have ended up costing almost as much, so why bother? We also consistently had really friendly waiters and it added to my feeling of loving Sucre as it was very much in the mood of the city: relaxed and comfortable. The breakfast was also great - i don't even like muesli but the one i had there was great.

1  Thank Theo D