“Fantastic! ” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Condor Cafe

Condor Cafe
Ranked #1 of 115 Restaurants in Sucre
Cuisines: Cafe, Healthy
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Large groups, Dining on a budget, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Free Wifi, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
London, United Kingdom
“Fantastic! ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 9, 2014 via mobile

Been in sucre for less than 24 hours and already been to Condor Cafe twice! Food is delicious and of high quality. The cafe is also a great place to hang out. Already looking forward to going there for lunch tomorrow!

Sucre, Bolivia
“Not a fan...”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 5, 2014

Im not a fan of the cafe (the tours on the other hand are amazing). I find that the menu is very very small, and the food quality can vary day by day. Sometimes you can order one thing and it is decent and then the other day it is not. I would say at least check it out for yourself, but I don´t know how it go to be so highly rated.....

• Visited May 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Andrea B
YourCondorTeam, Owner at Condor Cafe, responded to this review, July 3, 2014
We are so sorry to hear that you're not a fan of our cafe. Very pleased of course that you enjoyed our tours.

I would like to point out that we have specifically chosen to have a small menu as many people prefer that and we can focus on the quality of each item.

We are disappointed to hear that you found the quality to vary and we shall endeavor to maintain the highest standards possible.

Please feel free to return and contact either Romina or myself (Randall), we would be more than happy to address your concerns more personally.

Sincerely
Sunshine Beach, Australia
“I think I'm now a vego!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 25, 2014 via mobile

This restaurant is fantastic. It is a very chilled out place. My partner and I have been there numerous times in our visit to Sucre and haven't been disappointed yet. Only a small menu but everything is done perfect. And the menu of the day is great value. We ate lunch there and paid under AU$7 and could barley finish it.

Visited April 2014
Haines Junction, Canada
“Delicious!!!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 25, 2014 via mobile

Amazingly tasty vegetarian food that kept us coming back every day. People are friendly and service is very fast. Don't be discouraged by the small menu, everything on it is awesome. Try the tucumana - the chutney that comes with it is to die for

1 Thank Chelsea H
Nottingham, United Kingdom
“How is this #3 in Sucre?”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 24, 2014

We walked past this place then looked it up on trip advisor and discovered it was really high so gave it a go. How disappointing...a tiny menu, smallish portions, decidedly average food (better vegetarian food elsewhere for a fraction of the cost), the hot chocolate was particularly bad and actually ruined the whole meal. Don’t understand how it is so highly rated there are much better places in Sucre.

• Visited April 2014
YourCondorTeam, Owner at Condor Cafe, responded to this review, July 3, 2014
Hello Maud.

We are very sad to hear that you don't rate our restaurant as highly as others have. We would like to point out that the small menu is very deliberate on our behalf and many people actually appreciate this over very large menus. Personally, I find this a strange criticism and it is clearly a matter of preference rather than something to be faulted.

That you should find our portions 'smallish' seems particularly odd as most of our clients and indeed most of our reviewers comment on how large our portions are. I can only imagine that you have a particularly large appetite and perhaps you should communicate that with our waitstaff.

I am extremely curious as to which restaurants in sucre have better vegetarian fare 'for a fraction of the price'. I have lived in Sucre for 6 years and I would dearly love to know where you found such.

No-one has ever complained about the hot chocolate before. In fact it is extremely popular. I can't imagine either how it could ruin a meal.

Are you absolutely sure that you actually visited our restaurant? From your comments, it would appear to me that you didn't. If you would care to pay us a visit, we would be more than happy to help you understand why 92% of reviewers rated our restaurant higher than you did.

Yours sincerely,