“A must during your visit in sucre”
Review of Casa de Turismo

Casa de Turismo
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Casa de Turismo means information & artesanias. Free tourist information in various languages and a selection of high quality products, all made in Bolivia by national NGO's. We offer 100% alpaca items, hats, books, paintings, handbags, jewelry, coca products, and organic wines. Our goal is to promote sustainable tourism in Sucre.
Useful Information: Lockers / storage
Reviewed November 23, 2013

Very nice atmosphere in this building. Everything is spacious and toilets bathrooms are big and clean. The staff is always friendly and helpful whatever question you have, you will get a satisfying answer. Quality and staff of the shops is excellent. Just stroll around de casa de Turismo you'll
enjoy the visit!

"tours"
in 5 reviews
"agent"

Reviewed November 1, 2013

CAsa de turismo is amaizing you can get some information intersting about sucre city, cultural places, food is great.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

A good place to find so many things, from handycrafts to a climbing wall and tours or just the info. Unique thing!

Reviewed August 26, 2013

The Swiss guy that was manning the desk was so very helpful. A positive font of knowledge on all aspects of visiting Sucre and its environs. Not having anything to sell the advice is unbiased and we found it really helpful.

See more reviews
Reviewed August 18, 2013 via mobile

I read on tripadvisor that there was a great masseur and went to find him. It was not so easy as he's not always in his office but in the end I caught him. The massage that he gave me was nothing short of amazing. I've had lots of massages in my life but never had one like this. I had pain in my arm due to an earlier accident and dr Nelson really worked my arm and made it much better. Also he has a very calm and gentle demeanour which makes a massage experience very pleasant. I was his last client of the day and I think he worked with me for more than 1.5 hours. All this for 80 bolivianos (I left a tip of course). I cannot recommend him highly enough.

MarcoB2, Inhaber at Casa de Turismo, responded to this reviewResponded November 24, 2016

Thank's alot for your review. Nelson makes allways a few minutes more than you pay for. But the prices since then went up: 40 min. - 100 Bs. / 60 min. - 130 Bs. / 80 min. - 160 Bs.

It's still a very good price for a very good masage!