“Good snack”

Dining options: Breakfast
Sucre, Bolivia
“Good snack”
Reviewed April 1, 2013

Its a good snack has a good value but a bit too greasy for my taste! The beef one i found tastier, the chicken one a bit dryer, they are both very large and a pair with a soda could be counted as a whole meal for a great price!

Visited March 2013

• Korean first
Santa Cruz, Bolivia
“Got four salteñas to go”
Reviewed January 8, 2013

Preferred these chicken salteñas over all the rest we tried on this trip. Has an excellent little patio in the middle for sitting around and enjoying a morning snack.

Visited January 2013
“They weren't my thing”
Reviewed December 15, 2012

If I'm thinking of the right place these also have vegetarian saltenas which I was super excited to try. And the woman who you order with couldn't have been sweeter. But when I got mine it was like a veggie soup in the middle and I had a hard time finishing it-- I didn't want to insult her! But sadly I really didn't like it.

Los Angeles, California
“nomz to the max”
Reviewed December 8, 2012

ssooooo tasty!!! Best salteñas in town, thedough was perfect flaky but not to sweet. Filling is phenomenal. Must visit if in sucre. Wish they served them all day, instead of just till noon.

Visited November 2012
Sydney, Australia
“I can't even describe how delicious this was.”
Reviewed November 17, 2012

As the title says, the sultenas here are amazing. Our teacher from spanish classes (along with LP) suggest they are the best in town, and while I havent had many others, I don't really have a desire to after El Patio.
Chicken or Meat for 6BS each, wait til they cool because they are HOT and in that state, a little runny.
Get there between 10-11 for the best ones.

Visited November 2012