“Decent enough food but staffed by a bunch of dead heads”
Review of Nouvelle Cuisine

Nouvelle Cuisine
Ranked #36 of 127 Restaurants in Sucre
Cuisines: Argentinean
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed May 2, 2014

I ate here on my first night in Sucre upon the recommendation of my hotel. I was keen to try out some decent meat after a few nights of very ordinary meals and this place delivered in that respect. The food is cooked on a BBQ in the dining room in front of patrons which can make the place a little smokey as it's completely enclosed but that's not a major issue. Patrons can take advantage of the small salad bar to the side, which is included in the cost and it's quite decent though limited.

The restaurant is really let down by the unenthusiastic staff who just seem to be bothered by the patrons. The service was very sloppy to say the least and although the food was reasonable (apart from the watery rice I was served) I wouldn't return.

Reviewed April 18, 2014

The lunch time is the best to go to novelle cuisine they recommended to me this place the price is very good and has the option to have a lunch with free salad very well the personnel is good

Reviewed November 8, 2013

Not the most luxurious of dinning rooms but the steaks we had were absolutely delicious and cheap! Best place we ate in Sucre.

Reviewed November 8, 2013

We ate here after reading the reviews. My wife and I both ordered lomo steaks. Mine was awesome, really tasty, juicy perfectly cooked (once I sent it back as it was almost blue when I asked for medium well).
My wife's was supposed to be the same steak but it was thin, dry, and to be honest (and I tasted it) it did not even taste like beef.
Not really a complaint as it is too cheap to complain about, just luck of the draw of the cut of meat you get.
Chips were really good, and the salad bar was really tasty.
We drank our beer from the bottles as the glasses the gave us looked like they had never been washed.

Reviewed October 19, 2013

Basic setting and hours seemed hard to follow (one night told it would open in 15 minutes only to come back in 40 and then could only order one item since cook wasnt there yet). Huge meat portions. Salad bar needed improvement. But you are here for the grill and very reasonable. Good choice if you want to gorge on meat