“Tasty enough steak that I went back for seconds”
Review of Nouvelle Cuisine

Nouvelle Cuisine
Ranked #30 of 123 Restaurants in Sucre
Cuisines: Argentinean
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed March 17, 2013

I won't claim that this is the best steak I've ever had, but at the price point, it was certainly excellent: enough that having had one, I promptly decided I was hungry enough to order another one. (I should note that's not because they're small -- I just eat a lot!)

The salad bar was very welcome, too: a good selection of veg to go with the meat.

There are newer reviews for Nouvelle Cuisine

Reviewed March 15, 2013

Ok, if you are a fan of meat this place is not to be missed for a great barbequed steak. The decor is very basic but everything else is amazing and for the price you really don't care if you sit on plastic chairs!
Bs35-40 for a large quality steak of your choice of cut. Plus fries and all you can eat salad bar which in itself is quite tasty.
The chef even came to our table to make sure everything was to our liking! :)
Table service was a little slow but they were very busy. The pepper sauce was lovely but even just the taste of the barbequed meat on its own was delicious!
Highly recommend!

1  Thank SerendipitousNomads
Reviewed February 11, 2013

Okay, the interior wont dazzle you and the toilets are downright depressing. But they do a great menu del dia- great value and good food with swift service. If you want to go somewhere in Sucre thats popular with the locals, then this is it.

Reviewed January 14, 2013 via mobile

We ate here on NYE and were only the 2nd tablet in there. I'll be honest, if your looking for a fancy restaurant with attentive staff and a large menu this isn't the place for you. If you're happy to wait for your food and watch it being cooked over their outdoor BBQ and pay next to nothing then it's fine.

Reviewed January 1, 2013

You have to sit on plastic chairs, but when you taste the food, you don't mind! I had chicken from the BBQ and it tastes very well, not dry at all! I got chips and rice with the chicken and there was also a saladbar. I only had to pay 25 Bolivianos! When you like BBQ, you have to go!