“Great fun!”

Ranked #9 of 128 Restaurants in Sucre
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 25, 2012

Ok, this is a trendy bar where you get to meet locals and also other travelers. Didn't feel tempted to try the food because I heard some stories, but...ok, I had a few drinks there and danced like I never danced in my life! Good, great fun! Go Florin!!!

Reviewed May 25, 2012

Popped in for dinner when we arrived in Sucre and really enjoyed it. We ate a Bolivian catfish dish and a really cool spicy beef, chicken and chorizo dish in a really tasty sauce. The beers are great, I'd recommend trying some of the microbrewery cervezas including a really tasty 7% beer made from quinoa. OK so its slightly pricy by Bolivian standards, 50 Bs for mains, 25 Bs for beers but its not exactly crazy money and the portions and beers are great so its really good value. The atmosphere's cool too. We sat at the bar but there are plenty of candle lit tables and beautiful courtyard.
Definitely recommended.

1  Thank Dr0ct0pus
Reviewed April 23, 2012

Best coffee in sucre. Enjoyed a great full English whilst watching the football, and many 2-1 mojhitos during happy hour

Reviewed April 18, 2012

I spent many an hour here catching up on emails and planning my travels, while enjoying working my way through the menu. Lots of highlights such as the American breakfast, chilli con carne (spicy!), lasagne and others.

Busier on an evening than during the day. Give it a try.

Reviewed March 12, 2012

Cafe Florin is kind of famous in Bolivia. We had been told by quite a few people to give it a try. It is really cosy, the food is great and the atmosphere is pretty cool. There is free wifi and sometimes a bit of dancing in the courtyard. We spent a few afternoons sipping beer, chatting to friends over wifi and eating some nice food. Delicious.