“Slightly disappointed after reading all the reviews!”
Review of Tentaciones Trattoria Cafe - CLOSED

Tentaciones Trattoria Cafe
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Chelmsford, United Kingdom
“Slightly disappointed after reading all the reviews!”
Reviewed September 22, 2012 via mobile

We went here full of high expectations after all the reviews we had read and to be honest we thought it was a bit of a letdown! My friend ordered a pizza which had so much cheese on it she ended up feeling a bit queasy! I had a pasta dish and credit where it's due, the pasta itself was tasty but the tomato sauce that was on it was a bit too much on the sweet and wine flavoured side for my liking! The salad that we had was basically a MASSIVE plate of sliced tomato with cheese slices and basil leaves on top! The tables were tiny and the plates were huge....not the most convenient of combinations!!!

1 Thank zoe p

Los Angeles
“Excellent Pizza”
Reviewed September 6, 2012

My wife and I had the family size Tentacion pizza and boy it was good. Lots of cheese, bacon, mushrooms and even came with parmasean cheese. Fast and friendly service, clean and nice decor. We'll go back for more.

Visited September 2012
Temuco, Chile
“Best coffee in Sucre.”
Reviewed August 30, 2012

We only ever tried the coffee, but it was the best coffee we came across in Sucre. The staff were friendly.

• Visited August 2012
“Excellent Italian.”
Reviewed August 9, 2012 via mobile

My girlfriend and I spent 3 weeks in Sucre, and we were basically here every day to do our Spanish homework. I personally ate every variety of pasta on the menu, and loved every one. The staff are wonderful, and the restaurant is owned/run by a great couple. The homemade pastas and their combos are simply amazing, and I honestly still miss their food after being away from Sucre for 2 months.

Just go.

Dublin, Ireland
“Delicious Italian Food”
Reviewed July 16, 2012

We went here 3 times in 2 weeks and really enjoyed the food! Modern restaurant with very tasty italian fare. We tried pizzas, pastas and the sandwiches (which we took out). All good and I recommend you to visit while in Sucre!

Visited July 2012