“tour maragua potolo”
Review of Joy Ride Turismo

Joy Ride Turismo
Ranked #4 of 9 Tours in Sucre
More attraction details
Owner description: We offer different activities in the white city Sucre and all around Bolivia.Mountainbiking-Cretacious Park - YotalaClimbingHiking- Crater of Maragua-Potolo-Chataquila-Chaunaca-Inca Trail- Dinosaur Footprints Niñu MayuParaglidingHorsebackridingMotorbikingCity Tour SucreCity Tour Tarabuco MarketCity Tour and Mines in PotosíUyuni Salt Flats and lagoonsRurrenbaque Jungle-Pampas-Madidi Nacional ParkLa Paz-Copacabana- Titicaca Lake- Sun Island -Death Road BikingBus TicketsFly TicketsTour InsuranceBox OfficeAND MORE!!!
“tour maragua potolo”
Reviewed June 5, 2013

The tour of maragua crater is very nice and our guide was really very good.

The place is particular for geologichal formations and typical erosion.

Visited June 2013

Jerusalem, Israel
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Rock climbing was challenging and very nice”
Reviewed May 4, 2013 via mobile

The guide rocio was very kind and patient even for a begginer like me. irlt was a good first expurience! pretty challenging up to 6A!

Visited May 2013
Birmingham, United Kingdom
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Excellent Horseback Riding Tour”
Reviewed April 24, 2013

A group of four of us went riding with Johnny as our guide. Three of us could ride, and one had never been on a horse before. We were quickly assigned to appropriate horses - I rode Calypso who was just great. The foal of one of the horses even came along for the ride!
The ride itself was excellent - beautiful views, a nice lunch stop, and some fast canters and gallops. The novice rider in the group was able to enjoy shorter slower canters with encouragement from Johnny who stayed behind to ride with her when she was nervous.
The horses were forward-going but sensible, and obviously very well-cared for. They had a good relationship with Johnny - at one point my horse was reluctant to go past something on the trail - but he gave a whistle and on we went.
A great tour which I would recommend to anyone visiting the area - suitable for all levels of experience, and it's good that you get the opportunity to do some faster riding as well!

Visited March 2013
3 Thank klm500
Toronto, Canada
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good Solid Information”
Reviewed April 22, 2013

Talked to Alvaro. He was able to provide me with accurate information with respect to my itinerary that saved me a good deal of difficulty and expense. Cheerfully and without charge!

Visited April 2013
Sucre, Bolivia
“Great rock climbing”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

We had a great afternoon climbing rocks with Rosio. The equipment was excellent, her instructions were clear and I felt very safe throughout the whole afternoon. The location was really good as well. I am an absolute beginner so the technical difficulty of the second wall was quite challenging but that is what I came out for, right?

Visited April 2013