“good tours but dont book the bus tickets there” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Joy Ride Turismo

Joy Ride Turismo
Ranked #4 of 9 Tours in Sucre
More attraction details
Owner description: We offer different activities in the white city Sucre and all around Bolivia.Mountainbiking-Cretacious Park - YotalaClimbingHiking- Crater of Maragua-Potolo-Chataquila-Chaunaca-Inca Trail- Dinosaur Footprints Niñu MayuParaglidingHorsebackridingMotorbikingCity Tour SucreCity Tour Tarabuco MarketCity Tour and Mines in PotosíUyuni Salt Flats and lagoonsRurrenbaque Jungle-Pampas-Madidi Nacional ParkLa Paz-Copacabana- Titicaca Lake- Sun Island -Death Road BikingBus TicketsFly TicketsTour InsuranceBox OfficeAND MORE!!!
Ilha do Sal, Cape Verde
“good tours but dont book the bus tickets there”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 1, 2013

joy ride is a good place for tours around sucre and for a couple of beers in their bar. I did the mountainbike tour nr. 2 to the secret canyon and it was really worth it. a nice downhill-ride with good bikes and a really nice site in the secret canyon. the tourguide (horacio) was very friendly and helpful.
you can book bustickets there too (f.e. to salta) which i did. I paid way too much. Book your tickets at the bus station.

Visited January 2013

London, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“fun mountain biking”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 1, 2013

My partner and I went on a half day mountain biking trip around Sucre with Joy Ride. It was loads of fun and very well organised, including a delicious lunch. Horacio was a nice guy and a great guide - he was happy to let me go at my own pace (slow and sometimes walking), and my partner go at his (speeding on ahead). Highly recommended.

Visited January 2013
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Rock climbing in Sucre, great fun!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 29, 2013

Just finished my rock climbing after booking it with joy ride! Amazing time, quite challenging climbs, started at grade 4 up to 6A+, but they have harder climbs to suit your level of experience! Snacks are provided as well as good equipment. Great value for money and good view from the climb spot! Ask for Carlos, top instructor, allows to climb at own pace and always happy to help!

travelling aussies
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Dinosaur prints, lovely walk”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 24, 2012

We did the 4 hour hike to see the dinosaur footprints thru Joy Ride. Our guide was Horacio and he spoke excellent english, was very patient and provided us with just enough interesting info (not too little, not too overboard!). The walk takes you though a river valley which is really beautiful. The walk up to the prints is a little high - but well worth it. Crazy being up there looking at these prints! We didn't have time to do a 3 day trek, so we're really glad we did this 4 hour shorter version.

Visited December 2012
Buenos Aires, Argentina
“Amazing Experience in Sucre - Bolivia”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 23, 2012

I never imagine that my Bolivia adventure 2012 could help me enjoy so much.
People from joy ride agency travel was the key sucess factor!
All the funny things appears day by day when they discover my inside needs of this travel (foods, adventures, cultural places).
Believe me, riding a motorbiking at first time in Bolivia was an outlier point.
I really believe that you take care in visitor!!
Thanks Nidia and Sergio for give me all your best... I strong believe that people like you are better than a traveller book.
Gracias !!!