We are travelling the world, and this Hostel is one of our favorite place.
Nothing to say except this place is perfect =)
- Beautiful patio and rooms
- Really clean! they clean everywhere, also your room, and they made our bed EVERYDAY
- Our room was with a private bathroom, with new towels Everyday also.
- There is a little kitchen, a TV Room with many movies, a patio where you can eat and chill out
- There is a wifi you can use also in your room ( the connection is not always good but you are in bolivia! ;-)
- You can exchange books and guides books
- People who host here are really friendly (it's a family run hostel)
- The price is really affordable, and you have more than in others hostel we tried in Sucre!More
- Free Wifi