Review Highlights
Beginner with no Spanish experience

My wife and I had individual lessons for 2 weeks and would both highly recommend sucre Spanish... read more

Reviewed today
FrazStu
Great place to learn with a great teacher

I studied at Sucre Spanish School for 1.5 weeks. My teacher was Roger and he was a wonderful... read more

Reviewed 6 days ago
Polina A

Google
Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Sucre
from $35.00
More Info
from $68.00
More Info
All reviews spanish school two weeks learn spanish nice teacher mon fri making me feel immersive experience improved greatly lovely person basic spanish got sick fun activities teaching style patient teacher basic knowledge home stay lovely city
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We were taught by Fabiola for 3 weeks at Sucre Spanish School and would recommend her to other people looking to learn whilst in Sucre. She is a great teacher and uses various techniques during her lessons to help us learn which we really benefited from, even though we were doing 4 hours a day, 6 days a week the lessons weren’t boring and went quickly. The school is a friendly and sociable environment and we would go back if we were ever in Sucre again!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I recommend learning Spanish at Sucre Spanish School. I intended to stay for only one week, but ended up extending my stay two times. The organization of the school is really good and it was possible to organize classes one day in advance. I was really happy with my teacher Carolina. She is a funny, patient and knowledgeable person. Carolina is also flexible to teach you everything you feel needs improvement. Last but not least, Sucre is a nice city to stay in.

Date of experience: September 2019
Claus H, Owner at Sucre Spanish School, responded to this reviewResponded 5 days ago

Thank you we love to hear from you again. :-)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I spent six weeks at Sucre Spanish school alternating between Karol and Fabilola and it was really good. My Spanish improved alot but I was able to do that while having alot of fun, my two teachers were awesome and catered to basically any need that I had. Also outside of the classroomthe school ofers heaps of good activities and in my case my teachers took me out and showed me around the City in their free time, for example after I fell sick with salmanela, Fabilola took me to a fried chicken place for dinner to help me get over my fear of bolivian food. Overall it was great and I would recomend it to anyone!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I took 3 weeks of Spanish lessons with Roger and it truly was very helpful for my Travels in South America.

Roger speaks very well English and explains all the grammar needed in a very easy way. So even me as a person that hates grammar finally got it. What I also really appreciated was that after doing the most important grammar we kept talking for most of the time which was a great way to fix your knowledge.

I would definitely recommend this school!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My boyfriend and I did a joint lesson with Veronica B back in April and honestly had the best time. We learnt so much which has aided us on our year long trip. Not only did she teach us the fundamentals she immersed us in Bolivian culture such as taking us around the market, haggling, visiting a school at Easter as well as her sons birthday party which was an amazing experience and really made us work hard to practice our Spanish. The school has a lovely vibe and all staff are very friendly. Big shout out to Claudia and her kids :). Also really easy to meet other people learning during breaks. 100% would recommend this place!!!
P.s Sorry for the super late review Veronica!

Date of experience: April 2019