“some interesting flavours, mostly milk choc”
Review of Para Ti Chocolates

Para Ti Chocolates
Ranked #1 of 4 Dessert in Sucre
Reviewed April 24, 2012

We stopped in this shop while in Sucre and bought a couple of bars. Nothing special by European chocolate standards, but as good or better than North American chocolate. We had a nice peach flavoured chocolate and an orange milk one. Price for an average size bar was 6 Bolivianos or a bit less than a dollar Canadian/US. It's mostly milk chocolate, which is not my favourite and it doesn't have high chocolate content. It's nice to see a local business like this, but it wasn't amazing chocolate. We did buy some super chocolate in La Paz airport that was about 75% pure and had salt from the Salt Flats. It was NOT made by Para Ti, but I mention it cause if you see it, that's the one you want to buy even though it's pricy.

Reviewed February 27, 2012

I had a recommendation to try it for at least a week, unfortunately I went for a short visit just before leaving to La Paz. Bought two small packets of White and milk chocolate. Very good quality at only 6 bolivianos each.
I immediatly regretted I didn't buy much more, and of more assorted varieties as soon as I tried the first one while on my bus...

Reviewed February 23, 2012

After many disappointing searches for dark chocolate around Santa Cruz and terribly sweet or old chocolate bars from Bolivian grocery stores, we were delighted by this legitimate chocolate shop. We had been a bit skeptical since we tried an awful, stale Para Ti chocolate bar from Slan (a grocery store) in Santa Cruz. However, the chocolate here is fresh and delicious.

The glass display case shows off 20 or so varieties of chocolate-filled treats; bars and other gift boxes are also for sale. it's no Godiva or Ghirardelli, but Para Ti Chocolates is the best we've found so far in Bolivia.

Reviewed February 17, 2012

Nicest chocolate you are likely to find in Bolivia - the chocolate covered rice was probably my favourite.

Reviewed February 3, 2012

This place is great for dessert. We had cognac, Baileys and amaretto in the little chocolate cups, and they were all divine. We also had the chocolate espresso, which was concentrated sweet chocolate. The lady in charge was friendly, in almost a maternal way. She also helped us practice our espanol! A must visit location in Sucre!