“Excellent food”

Cuisines: French
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 11, 2013

We had dinner during our stay in Sucre. The filet mignon was generously sized, and tasty. For Bolivia, it was all very good.

For anywhere else: presentation a little too fussy, the whiskey/tomato sauce on the filet was waaaay too much sauce, but my BF's red wine reduction filet was actually fantastic. While the service was initially fine, we waited an hour for the bill (between the desert menu, asking for the bill etc., before I went inside and got it myself.)

The ambience was lovely, outside courtyard, with heaters, a view of the moon, no reservations needed in March, reasonable wine list, I would go again.

Reviewed March 30, 2013

Have been here several times and it has been nothing but excellent. My favorite is the Desayuno de la Casa. Tenderloin tips, eggs. bacon, toast, coffee, fresh juice all for 35 bs. Excellent way to start the day. Service is attentive. The restaurant has a beautiful interior and a relaxed terrace area. No doubt this restaurant deserves #1.

Reviewed March 28, 2013 via mobile

We went Four people, and we all loved the place! It was really Nice to eat at a place with good service and delicate food! We paid around 60 Bs for the Best main course (lomo in whiskysauce) and 25 vs for dessert :)

Reviewed March 26, 2013

We were recommended this place, and thank god we went. French influenced food in a lovely space with good service. The food was pretty good, having lived in London for many years and been lucky enough to go to some great places this was still a contender for a great meal. The presentation was excellent and the reasonable, the filet with whiskey was cooked exactly to my partners liking (very rare) and my chicken with curry and apple was delicious. Two mains, two puddings, two cocktails and a bottle of Bolivian red set us back £30 with tip. A BARGAIN! the best meal we had in Bolivia in a month easily

Reviewed March 25, 2013

By far one of the best dinners we have had in a long time, and in my top ten dinning experiences. To get this quality if food in the south of france would cost you over 300 euros for a meal! Its a must for anyone in the area.