$75
$22
Hostal Koala Den(Potosi)(Great Value!)
$23
$32
Agoda.com
Eucalyptus(Potosi)
TripAdvisor
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed March 16, 2014 via mobile

Maybe the dorms and their bathrooms are horrendous, but the double room was totally fine. It was spacious and clean, with a cute little balcony over the street. Heat was on at night, and the hot water was adequate in the shower.
Breakfast was a tad confusing with the ticket situation, but doable.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 15, 2014

Cheap hostel, you get for what you pay.
There was some bolor on the room, a very old room.
Regular breakfast, slow wifi (but i think you can only get slowly wifi in this part of Bolívia), hot water, they have locker for your backpacks.
But they have an amazing tour to the mines, i could blow a dinamite it was so exciting.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed February 26, 2014

Stayed here 2 nights in Jan. Had a reasonably priced, ground floor twin room in cute domed roofed room with paintings on the walls. TV didn't work, so hot reduction. Wifi in reception area only. Only 1 plug socket in the area though. Paid for PC with slow internet also available. Films show each night in reception sofa area. Breakfast was basic (bread and jam, cereal, coffee and juice) Only real downside were the bathrooms; wet rooms with primary purpose as toilet, so paper all over floors, muddy footprints, rarely any toilet paper, non flushing toilets, door handle that fell off in my hand (with me inside and door locked!) Shower itself was hot and powerful so that was a small mercy. The concrete ceiling also dripped condensation on you at all times... Grim. Good location in town though !

Stayed: February 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed February 20, 2014 via mobile

This place is dirty and I am sure they don't wash the bedding between people. My visit started out nice but turned ugly when they could not find my bus reservation. This guy Javier came down to tell me I was wrong and had no idea what I was talking about. He started to speak English to me because he assumed I didn't speak Spanish. Which is wrong. I told him we could speak Spanish if he wanted. He started off by talking down to me and end with a comment about me not caring about money. As if I was a rich traveler not a backpacker that had saved for years for this trip. It turns out all they needed was my voucher but couldn't just ask for that. I had the voucher and it was fixed by a lovely lady but I still don't recommend this hostel.

• Stayed: February 2014
Reviewed February 16, 2014

We would not recommend this hostel to anyone.

The staff is unfriendly and not very helpfull.

Our room was dirty, smelly and moldy.

The bathrooms were stiff with dirt.

During a two minute shower the water turned from luke-warm to cold to no water at all.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends