My husband and I just celebrated our 15th Wedding Anniversary at Castle in the Country Bed & Breakfast Inn. We had an amazing time. This was our first Bed & Breakfast experience so we were not sure what to expect. We were checked in promptly at 4:00 p.m. by Ruth and was given an overview of the inn as well as the local area. We stayed in the Kingdom room and were both amazed at how large and charming the room was. The king size bed was very comfortable and the fireplace was beautiful. On Saturday morning we enjoyed a couple's massage at the Inn and ate a wonderful cheese basket filled with wine, cheese, bread, etc. The town of Allegan is located where it was very easy for us to go explore Saugatuck and Holland. We ate two delicious dinners - one in Fennville and the other in Kalamazoo. The scenery was very serene and private. It is truly a romantic destination. We will definitely be back!! Thanks Ruth and Herb!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relax on 65 secluded acres at our Southwest Michigan bed and breakfast, with private lake and walking trails. Book romantic rooms and suites at our Michigan inn and spa with comfy King or Queen beds, whirlpool tubs, fireplaces, and Wi-Fi. Enjoy a full gourmet breakfast, indulge in our on-site spa and enjoy delicious dinners at our romantic Michigan getaway. If you are looking for an inn in Saugatuck area or a romantic Allegan hotel, escape to Castle in the Country B&B Inn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline and Orbitz so you can book your Castle in the Country Bed & Breakfast Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Castle In The Country Hotel Allegan
- Castle In The Country Bed And Breakfast Inn