My husband and I just visited for our 5th wedding anniversary and stayed in the Crowning Suite. This was our first trip together since our honeymoon and first B&B experience. Couldn't have asked for anything more amazing! The massages were perfect, the food was out of this world, and just the overall general atmosphere was serene and peaceful. It's the perfect setting - close enough to nice restaurants, beaches, or other fun activities, but far enough out of the cities/towns that you don't feel obligated to be on the go if you don't want to! The staff certainly makes you feel at home and is very accommodating adding special touches to every detail. As a very busy couple with very busy toddlers, we were able to reconnect again and that is an amazing gift for us!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relax on 65 secluded acres at our Southwest Michigan bed and breakfast, with private lake and walking trails. Book romantic rooms and suites at our Michigan inn and spa with comfy King or Queen beds, whirlpool tubs, fireplaces, and Wi-Fi. Enjoy a full gourmet breakfast, indulge in our on-site spa and enjoy delicious dinners at our romantic Michigan getaway. If you are looking for an inn in Saugatuck area or a romantic Allegan hotel, escape to Castle in the Country B&B Inn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets and Priceline so you can book your Castle in the Country Bed & Breakfast Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Castle In The Country Hotel Allegan
- Castle In The Country Bed And Breakfast Inn