“Great dining value and experience.”
Review of The Grill House

The Grill House
Ranked #1 of 25 Restaurants in Allegan
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Saint Thomas, Canada
“Great dining value and experience.”
Reviewed May 18, 2014

All the staff was welcoming and helpful. We found the food we ordered was cooked great and was a very good value for our money.

Visited May 2014

SCOTTSDALE
“lunch at grill house”
Reviewed May 6, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

great location .friendly waiters and waitresses.superb service. great meal.recommend trying any of the salads and pizzas.they were simply great.to boot a great wine list.will definitely visit again.

Visited April 2014
Brookfield, Illinois
“Worth the Drive to this remote location”
Reviewed April 23, 2014

Fun, fantastic, food. I have had the pleasure to dine in many Chicago steak houses over the years. This remote restaurant is second to none. The staff if courteous and knowledgeable. By the way, "Jack" is a ghost the haunts the place - leave a shot on the bar on it will be gone.

• Visited April 2014
grand haven
“Grill Your Own”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

I have eaten here several times both upstairs, downstairs and outside. Food is very good. I am not a big fan of the grill your own. When I dine out, I prefer to have someone else do the cooking which you can do there.

• Visited November 2013
League City, Texas
“The chance to grill your steak at a cool restaurant.”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

Over all I am very pleased with how The Grill House operates. I like that I am given the chance to go back in the kitchen to prepare my steak the way I want it. Bad part is I can't blaim anybody else if I don't like what I cooked. I have always had great service here. Everyone is clean and polite. My food is always hot and I am never left without a drink of my choice. The Grill house has a sister restaurant called The Sillo. Great place for a wedding or some other party needing to be catered.

• Visited June 2013