I stayed at Casa del Sol for six nights then i visited Vina del Mar in April 2011.The B&B had a good location five min walk to the beach and ten min to the mainstreet of Vina del Mar.The rooms were light, clean and the beds were comfortable.
The stuff were friendly,serviceminded and spoked English.
I can recommend this B&B if you have plans to visit Vina del Mar.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- B&B Casa del Sol invites you to open your mind and soul, to discover an eccentric, diverse and fun world. Stay in Viña del Mar, just a few blocks from the sea.We are the first B&B in the city to be awarded with the Superior Turist Quality Certification granted by the National Turism Service of the government.Our Region offers beaches, first class gastronomy, wineries, nature, sports, dancing, patrimony and culture, pure air and quietness, all the necessary ingredients to enjoy every single minute you will spend with us. Only 8 cozy room en suite, 3 blocks from the beach, a delicious and healthy breakfast, TV Cable, Wi Fi, a full equipped kitchen for the guests, terraces, gardens and BBQ area.B&B Casa del Sol represents comfort, style, art and excellence. Our first goal is to give a service based on high quality standards, focused to providing wellness and comfort to those who choose us.We are friendly and we do not discriminate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your B&B Casa del Sol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- b&b Casa Del Sol Hotel Vina Del Mar
- Bed And Breakfast Casa Del Sol