$259
$235
Sheraton.com
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
Hotel Ankara(Vina del Mar)
$85
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $103/night.

$165
Atton San Martin(Vina del Mar)
$129
$117
  • Breakfast included
$79
$96
$77
Priceline
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $87/night.

Conference Town Hotel(Vina del Mar)
$99
Mediterraneo B&B(Vina del Mar)(Great Value!)
$54
Hotel Oceanic(Renaca)(Great Value!)
$142
$95
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $112/night.

B&B CasaMoro Hostel(Vina del Mar)(Great Value!)
$63
$59
  • Breakfast included
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed November 4, 2012

We have stayed there many times for the last 8 years. Miguel, the host and owner is really warm and makes you feel at ease. This B and B has an astonishing view of Valparaiso and Viña del Mar Bay. It is located up in the hills with easy and comfortable transport. The pries are totally affordable.
The gardens big enough to make a barbecue and enjoy the pool at the same time.

Room Tip: The ones with a private bathroom
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 14, 2010

Our family groups of 14 stayed here 3 nights. It is nothing like advertised on line. Everything is in need of maintenance and is rundown badly . Broken windows with large open areas, Most light fixtures don't work. The fridge that is for guests to use is very dirty inside and out. Not clean. We all 14 were disappointed . You are also car/bus dependant here but that was Ok, the bus is easy, or 50 minute walk to downtown. On the up side, the views are gorgeous and it is quiet. He has a large open common room for get togethers that worked well for us. Overall, highly misrepresented online.

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed January 15, 2010

The house is located part-way up one of the many hills rising up from the coast, and every room has large windows and balcony views of the town and surrounding beaches. The house was built in a quiet, safe neighbourhood and with the panorama in mind, and the living/dining area has large picture winodows all round, with yet another balcony. The swimming pool and garden add to the amenities. If you want to go into town, or to one of the local beaches, you are just a short bus or taxi ride away. The distance would even be a reasonable walk.
Miguel, our host, is friendly, helpful, gracious and a valuable source of information. He is very enthusiastic about using his English wherever possible. His personal interest certainly adds to the overall charm and warmth of the B&B.

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 28, 2009

We had been recommended to stay at this B&B in VDM and were not disappointed. We were treated to a comfortable room, magnificent views, warm sun when on the verandahs and a beautiful log fire in the cool evenings - in a uniquely designed lounge room. Miguel & Sylvia are very caring hosts and made sure that we always comfortable. My Fathers House is a 20-30 minute walk to the city or a hair-raising 5 minute bus trip uphill from town. Not to be missed. Highly recommended. Rick Marg Australia

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 24, 2009

I discovered this B&B completly by chance; I was traveling alone in Chili and after paying
several hundred dollars for a very noisy hotel room on San Martin Avenue I felt I needed peace and quietness. Supprisingly the concierge at my hotel told me about this place. She immediatly phoned Miguel the owner and reserved a place for me. As I said earlier I was traveling alone and I am a woman speaking only french and english so I was looking for a safe environment and there it was. I was greeted with warmth and Miguel spoke to me as best he could in english. His english is better than my spanish . My room was clean and offered a spectacular view of the city and ocean. Miguel gave me good tips on where to go and what to see in Vina del Mar and even accompanied me to the bus.
I slept really well. Next morning Sylvia prepared a nice continental breakfast for me in the dinning area.I felt right at home. I recommend this place to people traveling alone or with others that want a safe place to stay at a more than affordable price.I did not get a chance to swim in the pool but it was very inviting.

• Stayed: February 2009, traveled solo