While I do not recommend visiting Viña del Mar (I found it to be a huge disappointment, feels like an abandoned city), I must recommend staying at the Sheraton Miramar. The hotel is perfectly located (by walking distance to the casino, like 15 min only), the staff and service was exceptional, everyone was courteous and had a big smile on their faces. Breakfast was OK -- tip: they serve sparkling wine during breakfast... might be too much for your liver, but it's great! :) -- and rooms have an amazing view. One of the best hotel experiences I've ever had, and not too pricey for what's included in a 5-star hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rising above the sea, the hotel features unique ocean views and the most beautiful setting to enjoy an unforgettable getaway. Vina del Mar is located a little over an hour from Santiago and its combination of stunning architecture, breathtaking coastline, vibrant culture, delicious cuisine and dynamic nightlife offers entertainment alternatives all year long. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sheraton Miramar Hotel & Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Miramar Hotel Vina Del Mar
- Sheraton Miramar Hotel And Convention Center
- Sheraton Vina Del Mar
- Vina Del Mar Sheraton