As I only made a stop over at this hotel during a business trip , I did not have time to enjoy the different leisure options proposed by the hotel , but the place really looked great .
I was especially impressed by the swimming pool facing the ocean although I did not have time for a swim ( too bad)
By car it is not so easy to arrive at the hotel , depending which way you come in , but there is a convenient parking lot to forget about your car after you arrived .
All the rooms have view to the sea , so you only need to decide whether you prefer view towards Valparaiso or to the other side ...
The business center looked pretty much out of service but I am not sure whether this was due to the Holliday season or not .
we had the breakfast in the lobby level restaurant which also had a nice view .
One thing to improve: hotel in this category should stop charging an additional fee for using wifi in the rooms ,maybe this was acceptable last century , today it looks miserable .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rising above the sea, the hotel features unique ocean views and the most beautiful setting to enjoy an unforgettable getaway. Vina del Mar is located a little over an hour from Santiago and its combination of stunning architecture, breathtaking coastline, vibrant culture, delicious cuisine and dynamic nightlife offers entertainment alternatives all year long. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sheraton Miramar Hotel & Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Miramar Hotel Vina Del Mar
- Sheraton Miramar Hotel And Convention Center
- Sheraton Vina Del Mar
- Vina Del Mar Sheraton