“Dignified”

Vina del Mar Casino
Book In Advance
and up
Private Day Tour to Concon, Vina del Mar, and Valparaiso Including Small-Group...
Viña del Mar and Valparaiso Private Tour Including Horseriding
Full-Day Private Bike Tour of Concon Viña del Mar and Valparaiso from Santiago
More attraction details
Owner description: The first and largest casino in Chile offers games and entertainment for all ages.
USA
129 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 346 helpful votes
“Dignified”
Reviewed June 23, 2013

This is the most dignified casino I've ever seen. I've dropped into many many casinos around the world and this was the most staid and elegant in terms of the people. It was a bit to calm and you seemed to have to be too elegant for my taste. However the room with the table games is beautiful for sure.

Visited June 2013

• Korean first
Dallas, Texas
38 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“The Sex and the City slot”
Reviewed May 10, 2013

The casino staff are so nice. They worked with my poor Spanish to provide me directions to the film store. As I was walking around the casino, I was stunned to see the Sex and the City slot machine. It's the only one I really understand in any casino. The better view is from the back of the hotel away from the parking lot. The beach was beautiful.

Visited April 2013
Mendoza, Mendoza, Argentina
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Nice Casino!”
Reviewed April 3, 2013

Nice old style building casino in front of the beach. Nice drinks and good entertainment! Classic visit while you are in VIña del Mar!

Thurmont
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Fun”
Reviewed April 2, 2013

We enjoyed the atmosphere and the service that we received while we were at the casino. Drinks seemed to be expensive at first, however they contained quite a bit of liquor so we felt they were definitely worth it.

Viña del Mar, Valparaiso, Chile
“Great Experience!”
Reviewed March 12, 2013

Met some people who got some friends and me in to the disco free (VIP) and we had an excellent time! Very clean, no typical "hot mess" people anywhere and the casino itself was a great spot to take a break from all our dancing. Won just enough for cab fare home, but hey that's just luck!