This hotel was in a good location. It was in a good area, and was within short walking distance to many restaurants, bars, and clubs. There was breakfast in the morning that was included in the room fee, it was very good. The bed that was in my room was not the most comfortable
i have ever had, but it also wasn't the worst. Good value for the money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located in the midtown and business area of Viña Del Mar, within walking distance to the beaches of Caleta Abarca, famous Casino Municipal, promenades, Calle Valparaiso and Avenue Peru. We feature comfortable, spacious, quiet guest rooms with climate control, color cable television with CNN and movies, a hairdryer, as well as room service. In addition, the BEST WESTERN Marina Del Rey offers a restaurant with complimentary full breakfast, lounge, safe deposit boxes, electronic key cards and meeting facilities that can accommodate up to 500. Please note: Government tax of 19 percent is waived for Foreign Nationals, must present a valid foreign passport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Best Western, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Best Western Marina Del Rey reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Marina Del Rey Hotel Vina Del Mar
- Best Western Vina Del Mar
- Vina Del Mar Best Western