“The best way to experience Vina del Mar and Valparaiso”

Chile Private Tours
Ranked #1 of 20 Tours in Vina del Mar
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Discover Chile with the top-rated guides of the area! Flexibility, knowledge, humor. Our tours provide the insights of Thomas Poussard, a French journalist who lives and works in Valparaiso since 2006. Thomas and his team of expert bilingual guides (French, English, Spanish, and German) will show you Valparaiso, Santiago, the wine country, the desert, Patagonia and the rest of Chile like no one else does.
Reviewed November 3, 2013

While my husband was in a meetng in Vina del Mar, I was lucky enough to be invited to join a colleague who had booked day tour with Thomas after enjoying another tour with him the day before. It was such a great experience that my husband and I then took another full day tour with Thomas along with another friend who had heard all the positive things everyone had to share. We could have wandered around Vina del Mar, Valparaiso, the North and South Coast areas by ourselves, but we would not have learned so much or experienced Chili in the same way. Thomas Poussard is a wonderful tour guide, very knowledgable about Chili past and present, charming, speaks several languages and was very attentive to the different interests and needs of our group. I only wish we had connected with him while we were in Santiago several days before!

There are newer reviews for Chile Private Tours

Reviewed October 26, 2013

My husband and I had two great days with Thomas during our stay in Vina del Mar. He took us on a wonderful tour of the coast from Vina to Zapallar- beautiful scenery, great small fishing towns and resort areas, Thomas was extremely knowledgable about the areas we visited, and the history of Chile. Our second day we visited a winery and had a delicious lunch at a nearby restaurant. Both of our days withThomas were enjoyable and informative. He also provided us with information about our next stop in Santiago. It was a pleasure having Thomas as our guide and we highly recommend him.

Reviewed October 17, 2013

I was recently in the Valparaiso region for a business trip, but only really had a day to see any of the surrounding area. Thomas was recommended to me by my local colleagues. He tailored the day to my particular interests, and I was very happy with how much I was able to see in just one day. Since he is not originally from Chile, he brings a great insider/outsider perspective to the tours, and I learned a lot from him.

Reviewed September 22, 2013

We contacted Thomas to provide our family with a tour of Valparaiso and Vina Del Mar cities and coastlines over a 2 day period. He was punctual, professional, entertaining, knowledgeable and charming. He made the visit interesting for every person in our family including our 8 y/o(boy) and 10 y/o(girl) children. We were thrilled to see all the wildlife he pointed out to us. He was knowledgeable of geography and history. He made us discover and appreciate many landmarks and hidden jewels of this beautiful area. We saw many things I don't believe we would of discovered had we been on our own. He also took us to good places to eat. His tours are definitely worth it .

Reviewed March 23, 2013

My fiancé and I recently traveled to Chile for our first time and Thomas helped us along every step of the way. He provided excellent recommendations on places to stay and places to eat in all of our stops in Chile. He personally gave us a tour of Valparaiso/Vina Del Mar and the wine region. He was knowledgable, easy-going, personable, and just a pleasure to have as a tour guide. It's such a joy to just show up at the airport and know that your vacation is all taken care of. You won't go wrong choosing Thomas as your tour guide.