“Average sushi” 3 of 5 bubbles

Wok & Roll
Ranked #51 of 468 Restaurants in Vina del Mar
Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi, Asian
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Full Bar, Reservations, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Wok & Roll is the best sushi restaurant in the V Region, we invite you to check it and be delight by our exquisite oriental flavors. In Wok & Roll we care to choose every day the best ingredients to develop innovative recipes Japanese, Nikkei and thai that we love. Here you are the Guest of Honor.
Vancouver, Canada
“Average sushi”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 13, 2012

The sushi was decent. However, while some sushi restaurants specialize in sauces (i.e. flavour) and others specialize in freshness of fish, this restaurant specialized in neither. Hence, it was an average restaurant. For service, it was good in terms of attentiveness, but was not in speed. We needed to wait around 15 minutes for our drinks and another 20 minutes for our food.

• Visited December 2012

Viña del Mar, Valparaiso, Chile
“Nothing redeeming.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2012

Delivery order. Late 30 minutes. Sashimi was decent. Both hot orders were very forgettable and very small considering they were roughly seven thousand pesos each.

• Visited September 2012
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
San Francisco, CA
“Delicious Sushi!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 16, 2012

The sushi was great - we enjoyed the primavera wraps, salmon wonton, and Pinzas roll for dinner. We sipped on a delicious mojito and had the chocolate roll for dessert!

• Visited July 2012
Wilmington, North Carolina, United States
“Study Abroad Student”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 13, 2012

Service was great, sushi was great. A lot of kids in my study abroad group went together to Wok & Roll and all who went recommended it to me enthusiastically. I ended going by myself one day when I was out and about, and it really is GREAT, fresh-tasting sushi. The atmosphere is interesting. Nothing astounding to talk of, darker colors, open and clean areas, soft lighting. The music? As per usual with many places in Chile, lots of late 80s and early 90s soft rock hits. The restaurant has separate smoking and non-smoking areas as well. Service was speedy and attentive.

The one thing I would say-- when I went, the prices seemed kind of expensive to me (like cinco mil--ten bucks--for one quality roll.) Well, I figured out why. They are ABSOLUTELY HUGE. Plan accordingly.

I also read that they recently started delivering to certain neighborhoods. I think for now they're Renaca and Lower Miraflores but I'm not sure.

• Visited August 2012
2 Thank orangeladym
Scottsdale, Arizona
“Great Sushi!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 1, 2012

Very fresh and flavorful food! Sat by the windows with lots of sunlight. Excellent service, too.

Visited March 2012