“((( feel good ))) its much better!!!;-)”

Jaguar Hostel + Living
“((( feel good ))) its much better!!!;-)”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 11, 2012

!!!!!!likkkeeeee!!!!!!

we booked 2 nights and in the end we had a week lot of good experince!!!

i definetly come back.....be prepared for asado ,-having a good time and lay down in the hammock!!!

i arrived and ((( feel good ))) and welcome as i entered the door!everything is clean there,the braekfast is perfect and richie,his sister and the 'angel of jaguar' patricia (preparing the breakfast,cleaning...), shishi (you will meet him there) are innenarrable!!!

!IT IS BEYOND ALL DESCRIPTION!

!!! muchas gracias por todo !!!

• Stayed February 2012
1 Thank alexhatfernweh
JaguarVinadelmar, Gerente at Jaguar Hostel + Living, responded to this review, June 19, 2013
We appreciate your comments and recommendations and look forward to your next trip to vineyard with new surprises always focused on keeping our hospitality, improve our service and infrastructure. The best of the vibes and to keep traveling!

Regards

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
  • Korean first
Vancouver, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 19, 2012

After having spent 3 nights on the hill, we wanted something closer to town, but the accommodations always look fine online... till you actually see them. So we checked out at least 5 hostels/hotels in Vina del Mar within a similar price range. Res. Jaguar was the best, it is in a great location and within walking distance of the beach, restaurants, buses etc. We loved the decor and the ambiance, and our bed was very comfortable, and the breakfast good. You have access to the kitchen which is always clean and ready to use. There is a living room and a patio that are great places to just hang out.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled as a couple
4 Thank hpytrvlr-yvr
Tygerberg Hills, Western Cape, South Africa
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 23, 2011

What a sweet cosy hostel. I wish I could go back and live there a little longer, you can hire apartments if you like. Ricardo, you are so warm and lovely, making my travels MOST memorable ... I love it there... When I return to Vina, Ill stay there for a lot longer... my heart melts happily on your hammock!
Yay for Jaguar

• Stayed December 2011, traveled solo
Austin, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 25, 2011

This accommodation really doesn't have a description, it's kind of a B&B and kind of a hostel but it's definitely a deal. I had my own room and bathroom for $30 a night. The room was spotless and Patty made me a great breakfast (and big) every morning. She made my bed and cleaned my room every day. Now for the odd component. I was there during the off season, so I was the only guest. The rest of the house was filled with college students who live there. Richie (owner) told me that when they leave for summer break (December), then he fills the rooms with travelers. Richie speaks English but no one else does so it's a little weird and lonely if you wanted the typical B&B experience. I was visiting my daughter who is studying in Valpo, so it didn't matter to me.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled solo
1 Thank MartiPrice
Zurich, Switzerland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 20, 2011

I loved loved loved this place. Cosy, friendly, memorable. The sleep quality is more referring to the fact that we met lots of lovely people to share the late hours with a good glass of wine (yeah cheryl and daniel we mean you!! hahahaaaa) and lots of good laughs. The place is clean and tidy, the rooms decorated with a lot of love without being cheesy, I just felt home. No invisibleness like other hostels or hotels the owner is a relaxed and friendly young man who takes care of his guests and makes everybody feel comfortable. the breakfasts were DELICIOUS no comparing to burnt toast and reheated instant coffee and it's close to everything we needed. My boyfriend and I really enjoyed our time and keep remembering the good moments we had. Thank you very very much!!!

• Stayed November 2010, traveled as a couple
La Paz, Bolivia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 14, 2011

A great hostel, close to the beach and town. But what really sets this place apart is the owners who embrace you as a friend rather than a client. We had many great nights out with them and really managed to get off the gringo trail. The breakfast was amazing too (no bread and jam in sight), there was a variety of cooked dishes with fruit salad and fresh juice. Stay there!

• Stayed December 2010, traveled as a couple
vina del mar
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 2, 2010

very friendly owners, nice house and safe. Only 4-5 blocks to the beach. Owners speak Spanish and English. One bedroom has a private bath, others share.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled on business