Casa Olga B&B
$105
$190
$179
Casa Patrimonial Little Castle(Vina del Mar)(Great Value!)
$49
Conference Town Hotel(Vina del Mar)
$79
Hotels.com
$109
Hotel Ankara(Vina del Mar)
$97
$104
Hotels.com
Atton San Martin(Vina del Mar)
$129
  • Breakfast included
$265
  • Pool
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed June 11, 2011

I stayed one night in Casa Olga and loved it! The owners were very helpful and friendly. The room was beautiful and whole house very nicely decorated. Breakfast was also excellent-I really recommend this place!

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled solo
Reviewed April 16, 2011

In a way this can be considered a boutique hotel rather than a B&B. We were positively surprised when we got there. I did not expect the place to be so beautiful.
The house is absolutely stunning and our small self-contained apartment was very comfortable.
Jose Maria and Carolina are very efficient business owners and very nice people.
The breakfast was superb, the bed was, perhaps, the best we had in our six week trip and the bathroom was exquisitely decorated and very comfortable.
I am a very fussy client and it takes a lot to exceed my expectation but this place managed to do exactly that.
We will be returning to this place every time we go back to Chile and I will encourage everyone whos is looking for a boutique type accomodation to consider this place.

Jose Maria and Carolina keep up the great work.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 17, 2011

We stayed for 2 evenings. Have very little complaint. The price is right and the owners are really welcoming and helpful. For me, it's the little things like them helping us with the metro cards or being flexible on the deposit we needed to send.
The rooms were nice and the bed was great to sleep on. You're a little close to the highway so you're going to have some noise but you also have great access to the train and local buses.
Breakfast was tasty and served whenever you want it. Added perk was the really nice electronics/TV if you wanted to spend a quiet evening in. (We stuck our heads in the other rooms and I'm fairly certain that we were staying in the "suite" and I would recommend asking for it!)
The dog and puppy are energetic (and fairly big) so if you really have a fear of them, take note. Also despite the warning, every time I turned the faucet on, I got my shirt soaked! The redecorated bed & bath including the nice showerhead made up for it though!

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 3, 2011

My partner and I stayed at Casa Olga for 3 nights in Feb, we especially enjoyed our stay here and found it very comfortable and cozy. The house is in a lovely suburb, where you can walk along the beachfront, it is set back a little from the action, but we were easily able to catch a bus or collectivo on our own with no hassles, only a 5-10min trip into town by vehicle. Our hosts were very welcoming and friendly, the breakfast was massive and superb with only the best produce. Their home is gorgeous in the lay out, furnishings and ocean view. The house and our bedroom was sparkling clean and we had fresh crisp sheets and a big fluffly blanket n pillows to keep us warm! Our hosts we´re really helpful and informative and they definitely went the extra mile to help our travel plans easier. And for us it was a big relief they spoke English! We would definitely recommend this b & b to anyone who likes the finer things in life. Thanks for a wonderful stay and some good laughs.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 20, 2011

Nice B&B just off the main road between Valparaiso and Vina del Mar. Easy walk into Vina; short taxi ride to Valpo. Gracious hosts, comfortable rooms and beds, free wifi. Our only knock, a a reason we would not return, is the dog. We love animals and theirs is friendly and remains outdoors but he barks incessantly and the owners seem to take no notice. Earplugs essential.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled as a couple