We visited the Hotel del Mar because it was close to the location we were working at, and it was outside of Santiago enough that we didn't have to fight any city traffic. The hotel was very nice, clean and had good accommodations. There was a lounge on one floor that was nice, and the pool area was good. There was also a decent area to work out.
We ate at the Casino/mall area almost every night. There were quite a few restaurants to choose from. The food was good. Not all restaurants seemed to be open every night. Dinner time in Chile is later than we were accustomed to, so be prepared to eat around 9 PM.
The casino was good, although, I only gambled one night. There was no problem finding a seat at the table. There was also a cover charge to get into the casino area.
There was not much English being spoken, but the hotel staff was patient, and we were able to communicate with what Spanish we did know.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel del Mar is located in Vina del Mar, the tourist destination par excellence and a "must-see" city for those who seek unforgettable experiences. It’s a hotel you have to visit in the region. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Hotel del Mar - Enjoy Vina del Mar - Casino & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Del Mar - Enjoy Vina Del Mar - Casino And Resort
- Hotel Del Mar - Enjoy Vina Del Mar Vina Del Mar