Tripadvisor
Post
Inbox
Search
1,927 results
All reviews la perle water canal w hotel st regis burj khalifa executive lounge special thanks amazing service in room dining room service house keeping front office wonderful stay special mention enjoyed my stay amazing hotel kids club
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This is the most amazing buffet I have ever experienced and the service was sensational.
World cuisine and something for everyone. Truly amazing

Delighted to have unlimited cocktails!!

Thank you irshad and tahir.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank KAB9575
KPaliszewska, Hotel Manager at Hilton Dubai Al Habtoor City, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear KAB9575,

Thank you for sharing this wonderful review.

It was a pleasure to have had you as our guest, we are delighted that you had the most amazing time here at Hilton Dubai Al Habtoor City. Please be assured that I have personally congratulated Irshad and Tahir for their exemplary performance.

On behalf of the entire team, I look forward to welcome you again in the near future.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We were 4 and we were from India,we stayed in this hotel from 20 Jan 2020 to 24 Jan 2020 .it was one of the most beautiful stay .KAILASH , Who did our room service very humble man, and ANIL also did our room service and they have the best team,WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND THEM !! THANK YOU!

Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank jagadeshwarin2019

Dear jagadeshwarin2019,

Thank you for sharing this wonderful review.

It was a pleasure to have had you as our guest, we are delighted that you had the most amazing time here at Hilton Dubai Al Habtoor City. Please be assured that I have personally congratulated Kailash for his exemplary performance.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This was a whirl clean and well-kept hotel service was very good and the quality of everything was what I expected. I look forward to staying at the Hilton in the future. Thank you for the hospitality

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
1  Thank nathanamos

Dear nathanamos,

Thank you for sharing this fantastic review with travelers around the world.

It was a pleasure to have had you as our guest and we are delighted that you had the most amazing time here and what more could we ask for than our guests enjoying our hospitality. Based on your feedback, we could all say, that we have our “mission accomplished”. Thank you for being a source of added encouragement.

Please let us know if you will be visiting Dubai again, we will be more than happy to welcome you for another wonderful experience.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Thank you so much for the service.The entire service and ambience is awesome.Hope to visit again soon.Special thanks to Mr.Anil from in room dining.He makes our stay so complete.Best regards to him in coming days.Thank you Hilton al habtoor.

Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank sabahhskminn127

Dear sabahhskminn127,

Thank you for your review on TripAdvisor!

It is always with a certain pride that we read and share such comments internally, it was an absolute pleasure to have had you as our guest and I am glad you enjoyed every bit of your stay. Please be assured that I have personally shared your review with our team especially with Anil and have congratulated them for their exemplary performance.

We look forward to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

It was great hotel with a great staff (Gautama)he is a nice house keeping comfortable hotel very good service staff help full it is amazing hotel good for business tirp hotel I recommended this hotel.the amazing view of dubai I love it.

Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank kormem

Dear kormem,

Thank you for sharing this wonderful review.

It was a pleasure to have had you as our guest, we are delighted that you had the most amazing time here at Hilton Dubai Al Habtoor City. Please be assured that I have personally congratulated Gautama for his exemplary performance.