Anantara Spa - The Palm, Dubai

from $49.00
from $122.72
from $80.00
More Info
All reviews signature massage couples treatment relaxing massage special thanks amazing experience therapist palm facial
Selected filters
Reviewed April 13, 2019 via mobile

Enjoying my stay at the anantara residence
The staff is really helpful especially MR sayyed the caring housekeeper

Date of experience: April 2019
Jean-François L, General Manager at Anantara Spa - The Palm, Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded April 14, 2019

Dear oussama20122012,

Thank you very much for your positive review. We are pleased to read you are enjoying your stay at the Anantara Residences. You pointed out Sayyed positively, please rest assured we will mention and recognize Sayyed for his efforts.

Reviewed April 1, 2019 via mobile

The room services was really amazing.
Rambaran and Mukesh did a great job.
They are one of the best people in their jobs.

Date of experience: April 2019
Jean-François L, General Manager at Anantara Spa - The Palm, Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2019

Dear shehabs2019,

Thank you very much for your positive review. We are very happy to know you enjoyed your stay and were particularly pleased with the service provided by Rambaran and Mukhesh, who will be very pleased to know that their efforts were so much appreciated by you.
We hope to welcome you soon again.

Reviewed March 25, 2019 via mobile

Went to this beautiful spa for a Wednesday ladies offer, Turkish hammam and 30 minutes massage. The hammam common room is very big and marvelous, my Thai therapist was very kind and friendly, I was offered delicious traditional Turkish ayran drink after my treatment. The massage was really good and relaxing - I almost fell asleep

Date of experience: March 2019
Jean-François L, General Manager at Anantara Spa - The Palm, Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2019

Dear VallySan,

Thank you very much for your positive review. We are very happy to know you enjoyed your Turkish Hammam treatment and left feeling relaxed.
We would be pleased to welcome you soon again.

Reviewed March 20, 2019 via mobile

My wife and I had a couples Signature Massage today and I must say I really enjoyed it, many thanks to Amy for making it extra special.
I wasn’t overly looking forward to it, in all honesty, but totally enjoyed the whole experience and feel so relaxed now for sure!
Just be aware if you’re a little shy, as the underwear they give doesn’t leave anything to the imagination, but the girls are very discrete and don’t forget they have seen it all before.

Date of experience: March 2019
Jean-François L, General Manager at Anantara Spa - The Palm, Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded March 25, 2019

Dear paulbO1418VE,

Thank you very much for your positive review. We are very happy to know you that you and your wife enjoyed your couples Anantara Signature Massage and were made to feel comfortable and left feeling relaxed and refreshed. Please rest assured I will share your kind compliments with Amy.
It was a pleasure hosting you and we would be happy to welcome you back soon again.

Kind regards,

Reviewed February 20, 2019 via mobile

Good morning. I have had the pleasure of meeting 3 lovely ladies. Floral,Aye and Favour in the gym in Anantara The Palms Dubai I have been coming here for a while. Everytime I come in these ladies are extremely helpful and pleasant. The welcome experience is always there with smiles on their faces. Nothing is to much trouble. They always greet me by name, even if I don’t go for a while. The cold cloth during your training is always so welcome and refreshing. Gym is always clean and tidy. Lots of machines,balls, mats ,weights etc.
Thankyou to all the gym staff.

Date of experience: February 2019
Jean-François L, General Manager at Anantara Spa - The Palm, Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded March 4, 2019

Dear 772barbieb,

Warm greetings from Anantara The Palm Dubai Resort. We would like to thank you for rewarding us with such a great review and for highlighting our facilities and our lovely team in the gym. Floral, Aye and Favour will be very happy to know that you enjoyed their service so much. Please rest assured we will mention and recognize them for their efforts. We are all looking forward to welcoming you back soon.