“A nice meal with a nice view”

Villa Beach Restaurant
Ranked #415 of 9,866 Restaurants in Dubai
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Seafood
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: In a setting that's difficult to beat in Dubai, perched charmingly on beachfront opposite Burj Al Arab Jumeirah, Villa Beach – The Beach Restaurant, offers an innovative new menu sprinkled with imaginative seafood. Monday -Sunday 12:30PM - 23:30PM
Reviewed October 20, 2013

Villa Beach is a nice fine dining restaurant with an excellent view of the Burj Al Arab. If you stay at the Jumeirah Beach Hotel on a half board option, you can pay a small supplement to eat at this restaurant. It is worth it.

Reviewed October 4, 2013

My wife and I ate here as part of the Summer Flavours dining promotion (no supplement), it was actually our third choice for the night but we're glad it tuned out the way it did. The menu choice was unrestricted.

The setting is really amazing, it's in the grounds of the Jumeriah Beach Hotel but it's on the beach almost in front of the Burj Al Arab. We chose one of the tables almost on the sand and it was very romantic and peaceful.

The service and food where both excellent.

Reviewed October 3, 2013

On a recent visit to Dubai a friend recommended dinning at the villa beach hotel. So I decided to book a table and what an amazing experience it was. The restaurant is situated by the beach and has the best location in all of Dubai as it overlooks the Burj Al Arab. The food was wonderful with lots of modern twists. I had the langoustine as an appetiser which came in a steaming jar! The flavours were a fusion of citrus, lemongrass, fennel and apricot and were spectacular. I had the lamb trio for my main and this was out of this world. The presentation of the dish actually looked like art work! I was very impressed with this restaurant and the staff. I can’t recommend it highly enough. It is a real hidden gem and a must if you are looking for somewhere special to dine in Dubai

1  Thank Elena T
Reviewed September 26, 2013

We were in Dubai 8 wks ago and had a fantastic dinner in Villa Beach Restaurant and have just arrived back from Dubai again were we stayed for a week. During this time we had 2 meals in Villa Beach which were as wonderful as ever. This is my favourite restaurant in Dubai with fantastic food and wonderful staff. This includes the best location on the beach and over looking the Burj Al Arab , to the extras you get in between each course. Thank you once again to the manager and our waiter.

1  Thank jdingle
Reviewed September 25, 2013 via mobile

When we booked our reservation we were asked about any special requirements or allergys. We visited the restaurant on my last evening. We sat outside overlooking the Burj al Arab in the background. Couldn't fault the meal, service and the backdrop.My friend has a nut allergy and Santhosh the manager took time to explain the pudding he'd chosen might have nuts in the base and would we mind waiting, while the chef sorted something for him. He also took time out talk to diners. My friend works in Dubai and will be recomending his office to have a meal there in the near future. I can honestly say it made my last night in Dubai special. If I'm ever out there again I will certainly revisit. Thankyou Santhosh, Chef and great staff.