“An oasis”

Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: The Creek
Reviewed January 6, 2013

This is now the Arabian Tea House and was as I remembered it on my last visit. There are more tables and the menu is bigger but it was as enjoyable. It is quiet while Dubai rushes by. A real find.

Reviewed January 1, 2013

Located in Bastakia by the Creek sits the Basta Art Cafe. I was surprised to see a camel burger on the menu and decided to try it. Surprised, it tasted like a regular burger, not sure what I was expecting but this was not it!! Service is really slow and waiter's do not speak good English, shame really as the setting was perfect.

1  Thank AvidTraveler12
Reviewed December 17, 2012

We have been to Basta Art Cafe several times already and each time was great. First the atmosphere is very good : you eat outside but are protected via wide pieces of clothes nicely hung on the walls. The food is definitely worth it : we had salads and mint lemonade each time we have been there. Refreshing and really taste! In addition, the waitresses are attentive and nice, even if sometimes the service is a bit slow.

Reviewed December 4, 2012

My husband and I ate here today...I had a ciabattta sandwich and my husband had a club sandwich...both served with a very nice side salad..we will return soon..service was great and food was well prepared and fresh

Reviewed December 1, 2012

The food was okay, but i feel we didnt get them at there best due to one of the worst stoms Dubai had had in years and the place being flooded. However there was a good selection on offer, even if some were slightly odd combinations