1,885 results
All reviews metro station dubai internet city dry hotel tecom area shuttle buses no alcohol swimming pool free shuttle breakfast and dinner welcome drink shuttle service travel desk stayed at this hotel for nights emirates mall the hotel is clean abu dhabi half board
Reviewed July 14, 2018

The hotel staff is very friendly and helpful. The room was good sized and offered a nice view of the city. The breakfast and dinner buffet were both very good. The facility offers free shuttle service to the airport, metro station, beach, malls and other local attractions. Guests can book sightseeing excursions, rent a car, arrange spa treatment or visit a beauty salon without leaving the premises.

Date of stay: April 2018
2  Thank Abdulrehmanamex
AtanaHotel, Manager at Atana Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2018

Dear our valued guest,

I am so pleased to read that you had a brilliant stay with us and you were happy with the service and facilities provided at the hotel. I have shared your comments with the teams and they are equally happy to learn that you had a wonderful stay with us. We can’t wait to have you back with us.

Reviewed July 14, 2018

One of the best hotels that I visited in UAE.
The room are clean and big and all the amenities are available.
Great customer service from all the staffs.
Pool is clean and big and the food is delicious.
Location is very close to malls and Metro station, also shuttle bus service is available if you are planning to go to the beach.
A big Thanks to Mr. Rehab who was assisting me from the check in until my checkout.
He make my stay memorable and for sure I will recommend Atana Hotel to all my friends and Tripadvisor customers.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank M D

Dear our valued guest,

It really gives me immense pleasure knowing that you truly enjoyed the stay with us and that all the aspects of the hotel exceeded your expectations. Your 100% satisfaction is indeed our greatest reward. Thank you for your special mention to the service extended to you by Rehab. Rest assured we will thank and recognize Rehab for his efforts.

Thank you once again for your valuable feedback, kind patronage as well as your high recommendation of the hotel to your friends and family. We can’t wait to welcome you again soon.

Reviewed July 11, 2018 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel 18-25 June & the service was amazing. They (all staff) could not do enough for us. The room was nice & spacious. They were also very good with kids. I stayed half board and enjoyed the food. The only thing that wasn't ideal was dinner time. It started at 7pm which is a bit late for a 3 yr old. If it started at 6pm (or 5.30) it would have been perfect. If I return to Dubai without my child I would definitely stay in this hotel. It is in a good location, about an 8 minute walk from the metro & there are always taxi's outside. There is also a little shop in the building to the left that does basic groceries. If you like a night out there is a club called lucky voice ( also karaoke) in a hotel across the road I enjoyed my stay at the Atana Hotel.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank lilclaire21
AtanaHotel, Manager at Atana Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 13, 2018

Dear our valued guest,

Thank you for the detailed review and mentioning so many positive elements about our hotel. I have shared your comments with the teams and they are equally happy to learn that you had a wonderful stay with us. We can’t wait to have you back with us.

Reviewed July 10, 2018 via mobile

Spent 4 nights in the hotel. Good business location. Lobby looks grand and luxurious. Swimming pool large and nice.

That ends the positives.

The customer service is very poor. You have to pay for the massage upfront and you can’t charge to your room. Laundry service needs to collect payment when returning clothes and won’t allow room charge either.

Spoke with a guest manager about this and how it negatively impacts guests’ and he said we have to do it to avoid the headache of refunding/voiding blocks on customers’ credit cards.

Breakfast is sub par and when the breakfast buffet time finishes they turn off the lights and air conditioning to “encourage” guests to finish up and leave.

The corridors and rooms are decorated with cheap materials and fake marble that looks very tacky.

At check in they gave me two photocopied papers. The first had information about the hotel and the second had rules and warnings. Really unwelcoming.

Called reception/operator over 6 different times and not once was I greeted by name.

Overall a very poor customer experience regardless of price.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear our valued guest,

We were equally disappointed and surprised to learn about the shortcomings that you highlighted in your review, as we are in receipt of several positive guest feedback regarding the location, lobby appearance and pool facility of the hotel. Please allow us to investigate further in this matter with the concerned departments and rest assured that appropriate measures will be taken.

I hope you will accept our sincerest apologies and would allow us another opportunity to be of better service to you, should your travel plans bring you this way in the near future.

Thank you once again for sharing your experience of your stay with us.

Reviewed July 2, 2018 via mobile

The hotel has amazing service either front desk or Service Department both are Excellent ready to help u anytime...I would Like to Mention Mr.Jagat Singh Danu for his excellent services thanku my dear friend keep it up...

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank Kavi A
AtanaHotel, Manager at Atana Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 5, 2018

Dear our valued guest,

Thank you for choosing Atana Hotel during your stay with us.

Many thanks for your review and rating. Thank you for the positive words about our Front Desk and Service Departments and thank you for mentioning Jagat Singh Danu in particular. Rest assured we will thank and recognize Akram for his efforts.

Hope to have you back soon!