Tripadvisor
Dubai
All reviews dubai marina bedroom villa washer dryer breakfast staff min walk fantastic location full kitchen the general manager small pool direct access home away from home hotel is situated big thanks spent nights duty manager perfect stay special thanks
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Was looking for a nice dinner spot in Marina for the family (my husband, 1 year old son and I). We found an amazing BBQ place in La Verde Suites - the restaurant Promenade! There is a life station where a chef makes lobster, quil, chicken, steak, hot dog. There is salad bar (sea food salad, vegetable salads, turkey salad, etc.) and sides. All this is only for 89 aed per person (unfortunately, just water included, for anything else you will have to pay additionally). Besides, they have a play area, where you can leave your baby to run and play (a nanny will look after your baby) while you will enjoy an amazing dinner!

Great food, amazing service, attentive staff!

It's a MUST visiting place!

Trip type: Traveled with family
Dheeraj B, General Manager at La Verda Suites & Villas Dubai Marina, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

Thanks for the terrific review! We are thrilled you loved the perfect location of our property and enjoyed the delicious BBQ in our La Verda Terrace, an outdoor seating dining area, close proximity to Dubai Marina Walk allows one to enjoy a scrumptious meal with breathtaking view of the lake and dramatic skyline of skyscrapers that looks amazing when illuminated at night. I'll be sure to let our food and beverage team know how much you enjoyed the BBQ selection. We look forward to welcome you back.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

I have rented the penthouse which contains of 3 bedrooms + big living area with big terrace and two balconies. The penthouse was really big and consist of two floors. Equipped and furnished very well. The view was amazing from terrace on Marina and all skyscrapers in Marina area and JLT. The hotel surrounded by a lot of activities in Marina and have a lit of restaurants and coffee shops surrounding it. The staff were two helpful and friendly. The only issue was the waiting time at elevators are.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Dheeraj B, General Manager at La Verda Suites & Villas Dubai Marina, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

Thanks for the stellar review! I am thrilled you had a fantastic stay and enjoyed our perfect location and amazing view of Marina. It was our pleasure serving you, and we look forward to your next stay with us soon.

Reviewed January 17, 2020

Stayied at this hotel in November the hotel was positioned in the marina very close and
within walking distance from Jbr and the beach and restaurants the hotel was very good quality and the staff could not do enough for us especially the restaurant manager would definitely recommend this hotel can not fault it.

Date of stay: November 2019

Dear Kerry,

Thanks for the great review and for choosing to stay with us! It's great to hear you loved everything about your stay and I am so proud of my team for taking such great care of you. We hope you will stay with us again soon at La Verda, your home in Dubai!

Dheeraj bagai

Reviewed January 14, 2020

Friday night out overlooking the marina at ilachi Indian restaurant.
It was very busy and most of the tables overlooking the marina had been reserved, the staff went and got a table for us.
Butter Chicken ordered along with some other starters,

Great atmosphere and food , with a nice area to walk around after to get over the gluttony.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Dheeraj B, General Manager at La Verda Suites & Villas Dubai Marina, responded to this reviewResponded January 15, 2020

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your thoughtful remarks about your dining experience at Ilaichi. It is pleasing to know you were completely satisfied with your dining experience with us.

Thanks for being our guest, and we hope to welcome you again soon.

Reviewed January 14, 2020

A good Apart-Hotel in a fantastic location right on Dubai Marina close to Dubai Marina Mall & JBR (where there is a tone of restaurant choices and things to do).
We’re a family of 4 so we booked a 2 bedroom suite with a marina view, the apartment was a very good size, a large living room/dining space with a TV, decent kitchen and 2 good sized bedrooms and a balcony.
My 3 star rating is based on average. If I could rate things individually here’s how they would go:

Location - 5 STARS - Fantastic location on the Marina, close so many shops, restaurants and also close the Metro.

Service - 5 STARS Amazing staff, they were always so courteous, polite and friendly, always received a warm greeting. Food and service in their restaurant Ilachi was also superb. We had some issue with lighting in the master bathroom which was rapidly resolved.

Breakfast - 4 STARS We always got seated quickly and the choice/presentation for morning breakfast offerings was enjoyable, it was also so lovely to have breakfast outside on the terrace overlooking the marina, I’m am now missing this!

Room Size and Comfort- 5 STARS we are 4 adults and the space was great for us and the kitchen was fully functional and spacious.

Room Cleanliness - 2 STARS We found the master bathroom wasn’t very clean and it had an awful smell in it, when having a shower the water wouldn't filter done the drain quick enough so the water would come out of the shower cubicle and make a big puddle on the floor, I had to use towels to clear up all the time... also some black mould on tiles. The bed sheet also did not smell nice, a slightly unclean smell to them and some of them had holes in them. The iron in our room was also broken, so I requested a replacement, unfortunately that one was also not suitable so the next morning I asked for yet another one, the 3rd iron was ok to use.

Overall we had a great stay, just a few issues with the room cleanliness, lights not working and a broken iron.

Date of stay: December 2019
Dheeraj B, General Manager at La Verda Suites & Villas Dubai Marina, responded to this reviewResponded January 14, 2020

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your rave review! It’s great to hear our prime location at the heart of Dubai Marina accessible to metro station, shopping malls, restaurants and many entertainment opportunities was the highlight of your visit. On the contrary, I offer my apologies for the inconvenience faced with regards to issues as mentioned. I have also spoken with my housekeeping team and we have taken immediate steps to rectify those points and we will ensure such things don’t happen again. I hope you will give us another chance so we can show you such incidents are one-time occurrences and not the norm. Please reach out to me if you decide to give us another try.